karma.

" Now that I'm forgiven, I'd be honored to show you gals around?" Adam smiled brightly, god I could get used to this. I snap back to my thoughts as I looked down at the group of friends Adam had left at the bottom of the large steps, who she obviously whispering about us.

" Don't mind them, their heads are too far up their asses too come say hi. I hope you guys stay far away from them." Adam said to me and Kamillah,but she was too busy staring at them like they were famous.

I grabbed her wrist pulling her as I followed Adam, as he took us on a tour across the school. Even though I had done my research on this school the night he mentioned it, but hey I don't want to kill his vibe.

We finally came to a stop at the main office where we parted ways, and it was filled with Caucasian old ladies who looked at me and kami as if we were lost. I walked up to the least displeased lady.

"How can I help you darlings? " the lady said, she sounded like an old Miley Cyrus.

" um hi, I'm Eden Scott and that's my sister Kamillah and we're new here. " The lady began typing on her key board.

" ah I see, your brother came in a few minutes ago. Go over to the printer I'm printing out both of you girls schedules. " she smiled, she had about 4 gold teeth.

Jeez maybe sis was secretly hood asf I thought to myself grabbing our schedules. I waved to the lady before we walked out.

" Why do we have the same math together ?" kami raised an eyebrow comparing the schedules.

" Because I'm smart bitch." We both let out loud laughs.

" Well I'll see you third period Ed." She gave me a tight hug before walking away. For first period I had English and wow I was late, I knocked on the door and was greeted by a nice man. He stepped aside and let me in, my whole face dropped as I saw who was in my class. Andrea and her little groupies giggle, I tried to block them out as I faced the teacher.

" You must be Eden Scott if I'm not mistaken, I'm dr.Evans. I know you're probably thinking why is a doctor teaching English ? Its a long story so why don't you go sit down somewhere and I'll resume the lesson. " he was a bit too nice but I guess its fine.

I took a seat behind the group of haters, and in front of this  dark skinned girl.

" so today guys were writing poems and you'll have to present them, everyone will go and everything is on the table which means yes you can cuss. "

Dr.Evans then sat at his desk while people began talking. I started to write down things on my tables

" Yeah, and she's totally trying to steal Adam you should have seen the way she begged him to show her around. He doesn't even like black girls. " yup those bitches are being petty, but they haven't even met the petty queen yet.

After a few minutes Dr Evans asked for volunteers to go first I raised my hand so fast.

He smiled and motioned for me to come up and I stood in front of the class with my paper.

" Akikikiki it up bitches
Where I'm from you'd end up in stitches
But let me not because you'd probably call me aggressive
But let me tell you my vocabulary is impressive
Your man tried to kiss me under the moon light
Make sure you keep that grip tight.
Cause I'm always in his sights. " I smiled walking back to my seat with applauses.

" See that's what I'm talking about ! You felt her words from beginning to end." Dr Evans twirled in his  chair.