Chapter 14

Nicki's Pov.

"Sit." I dropped to the floor, he chuckled. "On my lap Onika." I rolled my eyes sitting on his lap.

I grabbed his food and begin feeding him. His hands stayed on my waist as I wiped his face. Once he was finished I brung his plate to the kitchen cleaning it. I felt hands grip my waist as he pulled me closer to him and smiled.

"Hey baby."

I turned around shyly wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hi daddy." he smirked kissing my nose. "You're so cute."

"I know." I went to walk away but felt a sting on my ass and jumped. "What the fuck Rihmeek?" The doorbell ringed.

"Go get the door." I nodded, he left going upstairs. I opened the door with a smile. A light woman stood there with a mad expression.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Tanya, Meek's Girl." I smirked, I never tell randoms my first name.

"Yeah okay where'd he find you? The strip club, Move." She pushed me out of the way coming in with a little lightskin boy trailing behind her. "MEEK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

Meek came down with a towel wrapped around his lower half and water dripping down his chest, I bit my lip feeling myself get hot.

"Fuck you doing in my damn house yelling? Why the fuck are you even here Nessa?" He clentched jaw showing off his jawline.

"I need money for your son. I can't keep paying the bills and taking care of him off of the little money you give me." She spoke.

I furrowed my brow. What the hell was she talking about? I know Meek ass ain't hiding nothing this big from me. I could've sworn Papi was his only son.

Meek gave me a look saying "I'll explain to you later", I nodded. Before she could get another word out Meek had his hands wrapped around her neck firmly as she gasped for air.

"I told your ass to stay the fuck away from my house. And you want to be bold enough to disrespect me in front of my girl? Get ya kid and get your ass out or your guts will be on his hands." He threw her to the ground. My mouth dropped, Was it crazy to say his threats turned me on?

"Fuck you meek!" She scurried out with her son behind her.

"As much as I want you deep inside my pussy right now. I need a explanation, Who the fuck was she? And what the hell is she talking about your son?" I yelled.

He chuckled walking slowly to me, He wrapped his hand around my neck lifting me up a bit. "Watch your mouth princess or your guts will be destroyed by the time I'm done with you." He said through gritted teeth. He dropped me going to sit on the couch. "Come sit your ass down Onika."

I sat on his lap waiting for him to explain. "Ness is the girl I was dealing with before I met you. I got locked up and came home to my house trashed, my gun stash gone and money missing and found out she was the one that set me up. She claimed she was pregnant with my kid so as any man would do I stepped up and gave her money but still threatened her life if she ever came near me again. After finding out the little nigga wasn't mine, I almost killed her." He nodded smiling afterwards.

I stale faced him. "What's funny about that? Why is she still asking you for money and saying he's yours?" I crossed my arms. He uncrossed them interlocking our fingers.

"She's broke baby, why else do you think she's doing it?"

I nodded it made sense. "I thought I'd have to beat ya ass now fuck me." I said plainly, I've been so horny lately and don't know why.

He smirked. "Meet me in the bedroom." He whispered in a deep husky voice. I got up as he slapped my ass and ran upstairs.

Meek's Pov.

"Yo Whatup?" O said picking up.

"You remember that Nessa bitch?" I walked into the kitchen so Nicki couldn't hear me.

"Ohhh you mean cream pie?"

I chuckled at the name we gave her back then. "Yeah. I need you to handle her for me. She came to my crip on some nut shit talking reckless infront of my girl."

"No nigga. She was bold enough to try you? What you have in mind?"

I thought about it. "Dead that bitch." I hung up rubbing my hands over my face before walking upstairs.

I stopped at the door frame licking my lips at the sight. Nicki was moaning in pleasure while pleasing herself. I know my rule was strictly not to but I couldn't be mad, I've been so busy I haven't gave my baby no dick in days.

I dropped my towel hovering over biting her neck gently. "Tell me you want me." I wasted no time lining my dick up at her entrance. She whispered. "Tell me you want me Princess." I whispered.

"I want youuu please Rihmeek." I shoved my whole length into her starting at a slow pace. Surprisingly she was taking it without running.

"Who's daddy?" Her nails scraped up my back, Her hips matched my rhythm catching the beat of every stroke. I wrapped both hands around her neck choking her as I fucked her lil ass up.

"Who's. Daddy?" I asked more aggressively, she breathed out trying to get out her words but moaned instead.

"YOU! FUCK! YOURE DADDY!" She yelled.

"I know I just wanted to hear your sexy ass say it." I continued to pound her ass until I abruptly stopped.

"Nooo why are you stopping?" She cried out.

I layed down. "Come ride me, be in control for a little bit." I kissed her neck helping her up. She positioned herself on my shaft before sliding down. I wrapped my hands around her waist as she begin to ride me.

"Fuck Rihmeek." She moaned.

"Damn baby. You good, start off slow." She did as instructed. She finally got it and fastened up her pace. She grabbed my hand bringing it up to her neck indicating me to choke her which I kindly accepted. My baby was a true freak.

"Handle that shit." Was the last thing I said before grunts took over.

My phone rung. "SHIT!" I grabbed it off the nightstand answering it before looking at the caller ID. Nicki got quiet which only made me mad.

"Man fuck you want?" I answered aggravated.

"Is that any way to talk to your mother Rihmeek?" I rolled my eyes smacking my teeth. I moved the phone away from my ear, Nicki's quietness was fucking with me.

"Fuck you so quiet for? Ain't like she ain't hear this shit before in her life, how you think I got here. Let me hear you baby." I smacked her ass as her moans picked back up.

"Ma no disrespect but why you calling this late at night? I'm handling some busi.ness fuck." I mumbled the last part.

"Meek don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing! At least have some respect when I'm on the phone. Just disgusting!" She spat.

I smirked. I thrusted up in Nicki hitting her g-spot, her moans increasingly got louder. I moved the phone closer to Nicki's mouth.

"Moan That shit baby."

I could hear my mom curse before hanging up. I threw the phone, that's what the fuck I thought.

please excuse my errors.