Chapter 12

Rule #2 You will not talk back to me or mumble anything under your breath.
Rule #6 You are not allowed to talk to any men unless I approve of them.

Meek's Pov.

"How much they trying to give you for her?" O asked handing me a beer. I opened it taking a sip before sighing.

"30Mil, I can't just give her back."

"You love her don't you? Meek she's in a contract so it's your choice if you want her to go or not."

I nodded. Nicki's parents decided they wanted their daughter back home and offered 30mil in exchange. Normally I would have just signed the contact to release her and give her back but that's not the case anymore. I fell for shorty.

"I'll go talk to her and see where her head is at, make sure Fah gives you all of Papi's stuff when you pick him up." I crushed the can throwing it away walking upstairs. Nicki was still naked with the sheets wrapped around her. I removed my chairs getting into bed next to her, pulling her close.

"Princess wake up." I whispered, my hand gripped her ass playfully. She turned my way with pouted lips, I kissed her lips repeatedly making her smile. She fluttered her eyes still smiling, I covered my mouth fake gagging.

"What? You ok?"

"Your breath Nic shit." she smacked her lips slapping me. I slapped her ass as she got up and waited for her to do what she had to do. "I need to talk to you when your finished." She finally finished and came back straddling me. My hands immediately went to her waist.

"You like it here?" I started off slow.

She shrugged. "I love it here, why are you asking me this?"

I ran my hand over my face. "Your people want to pay me 30m in exchange for you back, I'm just trynna see where your heads at." I tried to study her face, she looked as if she was thinking.

"You're giving me back?"

I shook my head no. "No but if you want to go, I'm not gone stop you either."

She nodded getting off me. "Well I don't want to." she walked out flipping her hair. I chuckled licking my lips, she was truly something else.

Nicki's Pov.

"So what's your name?" Papi asked tilting his head to the side. I smiled.

"Nicki, what's yours cutie?"

"Rihmeek but you can call me Papi. You got a boyfriend?"

Meek look at him almost choking on his food. I giggled shaking my head. "No I don't."

His little eyes lit up. "I don't have a girlfriend, you wanna be my woman?"

"Okay that's enough lil nigga, go clean up." Meek said, I giggled watching him pout stomping upstairs. Meek pulled me onto him holding me tight.

"When you having my babies?"

I smiled. "I think babies come from sperm so you should ask yourself that Rihmeek."

He leaned back scratching his beard. His lips started moving but I wasn't listening to anything he was saying, I had something else on my mind.

"Nic you good?"

I nodded getting up. I grabbed my phone checking it, just as I suspect I had 30 missed called and 148 missed threatening messages from my ex Safaree. Meek wrapped one hand around my waist while the other one grabbed my phone.

"Who this nigga blowing up your phone?" I could hear the hint of anger in his voice. I cleared my throat.

"Just my ex."

"Fuck he in your phone for?"

I crossed my arms reaching for my phone back, he raised it up knowing I couldn't reach. "It's nothing, I just forgot to block him."

He threw my phone making it shatter, my mouth dropped slightly. "Fuck is wrong with you Meek?"

"Rule #6 You are not allowed to talk to any men unless I approve of them. Especially ya ex, stop acting like you don't know how shit goes." he turned to walk out.

"Maybe you should stop acting like a bitch all the time." I mumbled.

He turned around, his eyes turning slightly red as he twitched. "What did you just say?" A lump formed in my throat.

Meek's POV.

"I'm sorry!" she screamed out as I fucked her roughly. I turned the dildo that was in her ass on high. She screamed out loudly, I slapped her ass grabbing a handful. I gripped her hair pulling her towards my mouth.

"Wake my son up and watch what happens." Her hands were tied behind her back. I wrapped one of my hands over her mouth and continued to pound her senseless. "Wanna repeat what you said earlier?"

She shook her head no. I pulled out watching her cum ooze out as her breath became irregular. "Take it out Meek!" she cried referring to the dildo.

"Why would I do that?" I spoke before thrusting back into her. The only noises that could be heard throughout the room was our skins slapping together, my grunts, and her cries.

"Daddy." A small voice came from outside the door. I chuckled angrily slapping Nicki's ass 10x harder than normal.

"Go to sleep Papi!"

He sighed. "I keep hearing Mama Nicki scream."

I pulled out. "She good, just go to sleep." once I knew he was gone I gripped her hair again biting down on her neck. "Didn't I tell you not to wake my son." I flipped her over so she was on her back and pulled out the dildo replacing it. Her face twisted up in horror. I folded her up like a pretzel and begin pounding her shit. She bit down on the pillow trying not to be loud and cried out. My balls slapped against her ass.

I bit my lip at the faces she was making. I chuckled evilly pulling out getting off of her. She turned away from me whimpering, I kissed her back fixing my clothes and went to check on Papi.