Chapter 8

Meek's Pov.

"So you thought you was gone play with my money and get away with it." I yelled pointing the gun in between her eyes. After sending some boys to get her I finally had Nessa in front of me tied up.

"I d-didn't do it boss." She cried trying to get out of the ropes. I chuckled scratching my head with the gun.

"That's crying shit I don't give a fuck about, you thought you could cross me and I was going to be cool with it?" She shook her head.

I felt my anger rising up and pistol whipped her watching the blood flow from her lip and smirked. "Your blood is satisfying you got one chance to explain what you did with my damn product."

She sighed. "I've been dating Omelly, your cousin for his money until he beat me and left me with nothing. The only way I knew how to get him back was coming after you so I started working with the Russians behind your back and been giving them your product to sell I'm sorry boss." My mouth dropped which turned into a smirk afterwards.

I tilted my head to the side. Before her mouth could open I shot her twice in her forehead and watched her lifeless body slump.

"Aye get this shit cleaned up don't leave nothing on my floor."

I left out of the place getting into my car, I was thinking about my life I can't be doing half the stuff I use to do especially since I had Princess now.

Nicki's Pov.

I licked my lips at the sight. I placed the food on two plates sitting it at the table. I wanted to make it up to Daddy since I knew what I did hurt him. I made sure the lights were dimmed and sat on the sofa with my robe open and my red lingerie showing.

"Princess! It smells good in here, Maria couldn't have cooked." he yelled out. I heard his footsteps and smiled watching come from around the corner. "Damn."

"Hey daddy." I walked over to him pulling him to the sofa sitting down and straddled him. "I just wanted to show you how sorry I am.

He placed his hands on my hip gripping my waist. "Damn shorty, if I knew I was coming home to this I wouldn't have stayed out all night." He placed kisses on my breast making me giggle.

"I want to try something." he picked me up carrying me to the playroom. I felt my heart racing not knowing what he had mind. "You trust me?" he whispered in my ear kissing it afterwards.

I shivered and nodded slowly. He smirked evilly and stared at my body hungrily, he grabbed my hands tying it in the handcuffs and placed a gag in my mouth. I couldn't help but to stare at the bulge in his pants as he stood infront of me. I closed my eyes imaging his sweet lips kissing down my neck, his dick pressed against me, and my pussy throbbing for him to control me right now. I bit my lip thinking of the ways he would please me.

"Princess." I felt his breath on my neck, his hand lightly squeezed my breast making me moan. "You wanna make it up to me." he whispered kissing my ear. He bit down on my neck sucking afterwards.

He pulled a blindfold down over my eyes. Since I had the gag in my mouth my muffled moans were all that could be heard throughout the play room. He stood behind me pressing his bulge against my ass, and rubbed my pussy gently. I tried pulling my arms down from the handcuffs but it was no use.

Meek's Pov.

I grabbed the leather whip and the oil, after rubbing almost the whole bottle of baby oil and ran my hands over her body. I cocked my hand back whipping her once. She cried out, I bit my lip.

"Don't cry princess." I kissed her neck, I repeated my actions until her ass turned a bright red. My dick twitched at the sight, but I didn't want to have sex with her just yet. I helped her down taking off the handcuffs laughing at the tears streaming down her face.

She pouted pushing me and limped out of the room, I rolled around laughing. I followed her into the room seeing her crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I tried keeping in my laugh. She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"You hurt me again."

"Come here." she crawled on my lap laying her head in the crook of my neck. "Im not use to all of this, you on some wifey material shit. I didn't think I could ever fall in love with a submissive."

She was about to open her mouth to talk but I quickly put my hand up. "Let me finish. You changing me Onika. What I'm trying to say is...I love you."

I watched as her eyes lit up and chuckled. Her frown curled into a smile, she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me over and over.

"I love you too Rihmeek."

I smiled wrapping my arms around her tighter, I was starting to love this new life. I am in love with my submissive.