Chapter 5

Nicki's Pov.

I sat in the chair as Maria did my makeup. We were set to go to a Masquerade for his business.

"Did he take you?"

"No. I never got to go anywhere with him, almost like he was ashamed of me. He really likes you." she smiled placing a mask over my face.

"I don't think he has feelings." We both laughed.

"He does. He just has to get use to you. You'll know when he likes you if he tells you his real name."

"I see." I blushed remembering him telling me his name last night.

"All finished you look stunning." I smiled saying a small thank you. We heard someone clear their throat and turned seeing Daddy standing at the door. He was dressed in an all black suit with a mask over his face and a cigar in his hands.

"Come Onika."

I got up walking over to him. He took my hand in his and led me downstairs. "You look...beautiful."

I smiled a little. "Thank you."

He nodded opening my side of the door helping me in then went to the other side. He kept his hand on my thigh the whole way there. I looked around at everyone walking into the building with masks on and smiled.

"Come on Princess." he grabbed my hand leading us into the party. I noticed the men eyes were fixed on me and the women's eyes were fixed on him. I grabbed his jaw leaning him down to my level and kissed him passionately.

"You trynna get some shit started in here lil baby?" he whispered biting my ear afterwards. I felt my panties get moist and slightly moaned.

He led me over to the table giving me a cup. I smelt the strong substance before tilting it in my mouth sipping slowly.

Meek's Pov.

"Why. Are. You. Here?" I gritted my teeth and let her arm go. I watched Princess dance with some of the girls and smiled.

"You never had her call me."

"You ever think she don't want to call you? She doesn't speak about you." I could see the hurt in her eyes but I don't care. "You made the choice of sending her to me, she's my property now."

With that I left her standing there. I walked up behind Onika kissing her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist as she swayed her hips.

"I don't think my daddy will like you on me like this." she giggled and I raised my brow.

"Well then we better get out of here before he catches us." I kissed her neck smiling. She turned around wrapping her arms around my neck. I leaned down kissing her with such force.

"Boss!" one of my workers yelled interrupting me.

"You see I'm with my girl, fuck do you want?" I spat ignoring the fact that I had basically called her my girlfriend.

"Some boys are here looking for you."

Nicki's Pov.

I sat in the car waiting for him to return. He finally opened the door getting in and slamming the door behind him. I don't know what happened but I could tell he was mad.

"Did I do something?"

He looked at me and his face soften. "No princess." he grabbed my hand kissing it. I smiled. I didn't want to ask him what that was about so I just shrugged it off.

The Next Morning

"Onika." I heard and felt vampire bites being placed on my neck. I whined pushing his face away.

"Moveeee Daddy." I turned my head getting comfortable. I felt him rub my ass and knew what was next to come. "Okay I'm up."

He chuckled. He pulled me onto his lap staring at me. His eyes led down to my bottom lip, he took it in his mouth sucking on it then let it go and laughed. I looked at him weirdly, he did it again except this time keeping it in his mouth longer.

"Your weird." he chuckled pushing me off him and got up.

••••
I rolled my eyes for the third time this morning. Robert forgot to take his pills and kept switching from a calm nice personality to an aggressive one.

"You're really stressing me out."

He look at me with his eyes squinted. He didn't say a word instead rubbed my thigh gently. He pulled into a house which seemed to be his mother's house. I chewed on the inside of my cheek nervously and rubbed my now sweaty hands together.

"You gone get out or do I have to drag you?"

I sighed getting out of the car, he grabbed my hand leading me to the front door and knocked.

"She'll love you...It's Na you have to worry about."

"Whats a Na?"

"My sister, her and Maria was very close and she never got over the fact that I broke up with her. But don't worry after three attempts she'll stop trying to kill you."

My head snapped. "Wait what?"

Before he could answer the door swung open and a short old woman smiled at the both of us.

"Robert? Where you been boy?" she said pulling him into a hug. She pushed him out of the way looking at me. "My my my, I have never seen someone more beautiful than you." I giggled hugging her back.

We walked into the house around the corner to the living room and took a seat. He wrapped his arm around my waist and started kissing my ear.

"Princess." he called in a deep raspy voice. I bit my lip feeling my panties moist up.

"Y-Yes daddy?"

Before he could answer a short dark women came from out of the kitchen mugging me. She looked exactly like him but older.

"Rihmeek I didn't know you were bringing someone over, can I talk to you in the kitchen?" she asked never taking her eyes off me. I looked down playing with my nails.

Meek's Pov.

I followed my mom into the kitchen. She gave me a look. Before I could open my mouth I felt a sting across my face.

"The fuck!?" my breathing hitched, I clenched my fist then unclenched it remembering who she was.

"Watch your mouth. What are you doing with that little girl Robert?"

Minding my damn business. "She's 19, she's legal ma."

She looked at me with squinted eyes. I rolled my eyes going back into the living room pulling Onika on my lap.

"You good?" I asked kissing her shoulder. She nodded not taking her eyes off her nails. "Don't lie to me shorty."

"I'm good."

I nodded leaning back on the couch sipping my drink. The doorbell rung, Ma got up getting the door. "Na you made it."

I choked on my drink a little before clearing my throat. I pulled Princess close to me. "Here we go."

______________________________
Sorry for the wait but another update should be posted tonight or tomorrow 🙃
- kiaraa