Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Unleash the Beast

Nicki.

"I don't know about this." I rubbed my arms looking away. He gripped my arm tightly pulling me close.

"He won't find out." he kissed me slowly. I shook my head no, he clenched his jaw clearly getting mad. "Dammit Onika!" I jumped.

"I ne-need to go please." I tried getting out of his grip but it didn't work. At this point I was scared, I knew daddy was going to be home any minute.

"Just let me love you." he kissed me again trailing down to my neck, I moaned a little but quickly covered my mouth. "You like that?" I shook my head no.

He continued kissing down my neck leaving marks, I felt him rubbing me through my shorts and sucked in a breath. We didn't hear the door open. He continued to kiss on my neck and I moved my head to the said letting him.

"So this what we do?" he quickly pushed me off of him pulling up his pants. Daddy eyes hung low, they were red and looked as if he had just been smoking.

"She told me she wanted me." he lied. My jaw dropped a little as he begged for Meek not to do anything.

He looked at me. "You want him?" I shook my head no fast. "Go your ass upstairs NOW!" I nodded running out of the basement upstairs to our room covering my ears.

Meek's Pov.

My fist clenched and my eyes studied him. I chuckled taking out my gun. "I send you over here to look after my princess and you do this shit?"

He put his hands up laughing. "Man I was just playing." he kept pacing.

"Sit down, fuck you moving so much for?" he quickly sat down. I walked up to him slowly.

"She didn't tell me to stop so it's not all my fault, she wanted it."

"Imma handle shorty, but as for you." I pointed the gun at his chest. "Don't ever in your life think you gone cross me and get away with it." he opened his mouth to say something, I shot him twice watching his body go limp.

"Maria call my boys tell them 1738." I closed the door to the basement. She nodded running off, I walked to my room seeing Nicki on the bed covering her ears balling crying. "Get up."

"Daddy I'm sorry."

"Did you like it?" I grabbed the handcuffs, I cuffed each of her hands to the bed and tied her feet together at the bottom. "Did you like it?" I asked more sternly.

"A little."

I nodded. "Am I not enough Onika?" I dropped my pants along with my boxers. "I try being nice to you but you just take it for granted." I crawled on the bed spreading her ass a little arching it.

"Daddy I'm sorry." I slapped her fat ass watching it jiggle. I pulled up my shirt on her ripping off her thong. "Fuck!"

"Tell me you sorry." I slapped my dick against her clit hearing her moan. I pushed my thumb inside her wiggling it.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"...This might hurt princess." I pushed the tip of my dick inside her pussy a little then started laughing. "Wrong hole shorty."

"Nooo that was the right one." I slapped her ass again lining my dick up with her asshole. I knew this was about to hurt cause I didn't use any lube. I kissed her back dimples thrusting my dick in her ass.

"FUCK! TAKE IT OUT!" she screamed crying. I thrusters faster groaning. Her ass was so tight and felt good. She cried out trying to run but the ropes on her legs wouldn't let her. I bent down kissing her shoulders doing slow strokes. "You love me?"

She nodded her head sniffing. "Say it."

"I love you Rihmeek."

"Then why you continue to play with me like this? You my shorty and my shorty only, you understand me?" I said lowly in a deep voice.

She moaned pushing her ass up more. "Yes daddy."

"I'm not leaving you princess but if you keep fucking up then I'm gonna have to trade you with another submissive." I lied. I could never giving this girl up, she had my heart in ways I didn't realize.

My strokes gotten faster, I sucked on her neck roughly leaving my marks. Her cries turned into moans as I pounded her guts still in her ass. I slapped her ass grabbing it.

"This my pussy right?" she nodded fast whining. "No nigga gone touch my pussy right?"

"No daddy."

"How that shit feel?" I bit my lip. I knew my dirty talk was turning her on. "Daddy fucking it up huh?"

Nicki's Pov.

I felt my toes curl, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. It felt good but at the same time I wanted it to end. He pulled out a little thrusting back in, i threw my head back.

"Cum."

He didn't have to say it twice I came hard and he came right after. "You think we done? Nah." He reached over grabbing something, I knew what is was once I heard it vibrate. He teased my clit with it sticking it inside my ass, I moaned. He slapped his dick against my pussy pushing himself in me.

My back arched. My eyes were completely rolled back and my legs gave up. "FUCK RIGHT THERE!" the vibration from the dildo and his strokes had me on the verge of reaching my orgasm.

"Damn princess, this pussy about to have you with a ring shorty." he said pounded my pussy. I screamed moaning trying to run from him which was no use. One of his hand sat directly on my waist and the other gripped the back of my neck choking me. This wasn't the sweet Rihmeek I was dealing with...This was Meek, the monster that could tear my walls with one stroke.

______
I felt like writing this sexy shit for some reason.
-kiaraa