Chapter Eight

As much as I did need sleep none came to me, my mind was still spinning.Whys and whats were flying in and out of my mind.

Why was Frank acting this way?

What is with him?

Why did I have this feeling that I would never be happy if he was not in my life?

What was this feeling that happened ever time he smiled at me, or he touched me?

So many questions were playing in my head that I couldn't stay in my bed for one more second. I got out of bed slipping on the slipper that matched the pajamas Frank had bought me, against my will. They were a spaghetti strap top with navy blue and white stripes and navy blue short shorts. My hair was in a messy bun and I couldn't wait to take it out.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs hoping to do something to get my mind off Frank. Once down stairs I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I placed the glass on the kitchen counter, I pulled myself up next to it. Kicking my feet I wished I was back in the water back in my home, or at least what I used to call my home.

"Syrena? I thought you were going to bed?" my head shot up at the sound of Frank's rough voice.

"I, um, couldn't sleep," I said looking back down at my kicking feet.

"Oh really, I bet I could help with that," Frank said with a smirking at me.

"And how do you think you could do that?" I asked trying not to show how worried his words made me.

"Let me show you," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the counter.

"Where are we going?" I asked, more worried then before. He was a guy, and I was a girl, who know what he was thinking.

"The movies," he said with a smirk.

"It's the middle of the night what movie is open at this time?" I asked.

"The best movies you have ever been to," he said pulling me up stairs, and down the hall. I knew what he meant when he pulled my in to the movie room, and sat me down on a sofa in the very back of the room.

"What movie are we going to watch?"

"Well a movie that my mother used to put on from me and my brothers when we had a hard time sleeping," Frank said with a smile.

"And what movie is that?" I asked looking up at him as he walked around getting things ready.

"Peter Pan of course," Frank said with a huge smile.

"Peter Pan? That's just an old wife's tell," I said looking at him like he was crazy.

It was his turn to look at like I was crazy, "have you never heard of Disney's Peter Pan? You know the movie?"

"Who is this Disney person?"

"You have got to be kidding me, right? What did you grow up under a rock?" he asked looking at me like I had three heads.

"No, I'm not kidding you and no, I did not grow up under a rock," I said, somethings this boy makes not since.

"Well I'm sure you will like it," he said as he sat down next to me.

I watched as the TV started and the movie started. I don't know when but at one point in the movie Frank wrapped his arms around me, and soon after I was asleep.

*

"Syrena, Syrena, gosh Syrena get up will you?" I opened my eyes to see Calvin kneeing down in front of me.