Chapter Seven

"What are you not telling me?" Frank asked moving his hand from my arm to my cheek.

"Me not telling you something," I said pulling away from him, "that's funny, since last time you told me any thing, without being forced, you had one brother not six, God next thing I know your going to have three sisters and a pet hamster. I told you everything and you tell me nothing. If your brothers hadn't shown up I still wouldn't known about them, would I? Would I?"

"Are you done?"

"No but I want to know the answer, would you have told me about them? Yes or no?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You have to understand, my brothers and I don't have a good relationship, Gibbs is the only one that is in my life for more then a week at a time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about them but I'll tell you everything from now on. And one last thing before you start yelling at me again." he said then just stopped as if he was waiting for me to guess what he was thinking.

"Well?"

"I don't have any sisters and the only pet I have ever had was a dog for about a week when I was six," he said giving me a small smile.

"Is that it?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"Yes, you may start yelling again," he said putting his hands in his jean pockets, as if bracing himself for anything I was going to say.

"I'm...." I sighed, "I'm just going to go," I said turning to leave.

"No," Frank said pulling me back to him, "I'm not letting you walk away from this, or me, I can take that."

"What are you talking about, I don't know you, is that not what we just went over?"

"You what to know me? Okay fine, my full name is Franklin James Miller, I have six brothers, my parents gave up on all of us along time ago, that's why Peter and Paul are past from brother to brother just to make sure that they don't end up living on the streets. I'm twenty two, I've worked my whole life, and.... I know I just met you but I feel like I've known you my whole life. And that means I'm not going to let you walk away from me, not like this. Is there anything else you want to know?"

"I, I, I don't, I don't know what to say, Frank I need time to think," this time he didn't stop me from walking away.

*

I don't know how long I sat on the beach, before someone came up behind me and sat down putting their legs on either side of me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me back against him. I didn't stop what happened I just followed as he pulled me into his arms.

"Are you still mad at me?" Franks voice asked from behind me.

"I was never mad at you, just mad with myself I guess," I said looking up at him.

"And why is that?" Frank asked looking down at me.

"I don't know but I know I was not mad at you, I don't think I come ever be mad at you," I said looking out to sea, I miss the water so much.

"Are you ready to come home?" Frank asked pulling my eyes away from the sea and to him with his words.

I sighed, "Yeah I guess we should head home," I said with a small smile.

Home. That was a weird thought since the last place I called home I got chase away from, never to return. I didn't know if I could really call Thomas' house my home but I felt at home with Frank. I didn't understand why I felt this way or how just being around him make my emotions go sky high, all of them, from anger to happiness. I couldn't think straight when I was around him, none of it made since to me.