Chapter Five

Shopping was okay, I guess. I got five shirts, three pairs of jeans,a pair of shorts, a skirt, two pairs of heels, two pairs of sneakers, and a pair of flip flops. And the guys and my oh so loving sister made me get three dress.

*

I was sleeping when something woke me up. I waited a minute to see what woke me up. Finely I heard someone at the door down stairs. I got out of bed and started down the stairs. When I got to the door, I opened the door and saw three tall men at the door.

"Can I help you?"

"We're here to see Thomas."

"He's asleep at the moment, is there something I can do for you?"

"Syrena?" I heard Franks voice from up stairs.

"Yeah, I'm down here," I said over my shoulder.

"So is there something I can do?"

"Get Thomas," the one in the middle said.

"What the hell are the three of you doing here?" I could hear the anger in Frank's voice as he walked in to the room and over to me.

"Oh little brother that's no way to talk to family," said the one on the left.

I gave Frank a look "Brother?"

"He didn't tell you he had brothers?" said the one on the right.

"I know about Gibbs, but I didn't know he had another brother."

"Try brothers," Said the one of the left.

"We are the not here to talk about Frank, we are here to see Thomas."

"He's asleep," I said for the second time tonight.

"Well get his lazy ass up," yelled the one in the middle.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," I said.

"And why is that?" the guy on the right said.

"Well he was up really late last night yelling at Zak, and then he was up another hour yelling at Johnathan from trying to sneak out. I told him to take the back door but he didn't listen to me," I said.

"Well he doesn't listen to anyone," Frank said.

I laughed but stopped when the guy in the middle yelled, "I have to see my stupid little brother now will you go wake him up?"

"Wait Thomas is your brother?"

"Go get him."

And that's just what I did, I started to go to the stairs mainly because the guy was scaring me.

*

Once at, what I think is Thomas and Jammy's room, I knocked on the door. I was right, Thomas answered the door looking half asleep and only wearing boxers.

"Someone's at the door for you," I said trying not to look at his body.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know."

"Thomas, you need to get down here now," Frank yelled from down stairs. We both started for the stairs.

Thomas took the stairs three at a time, me not wanting to die went down one by one.

"What the hell are you doing here?" asked Thomas.

"Deja vu much?" asked the guy that now is sitting on the sofa, he was the guy on the left.

I laughed, Frank walked over to me and put an arm around my shoulders. I looked over to see that Frank was glaring at the men. Why? I had no clue.

"Okay so can I know your guys names or do I just keep thinking of you as left, right and middle?" I asked.

Frank sighed and said "this is Beau Miller," he said pointing to the guy on the right, "Duke Miller," said pointing to the guy on the sofa, "And this is Leonard Stone, Thomas brother."

"It's nice to meet you......... I think," I said, adding the last part when i felt Frank's hand tighten on my shoulder.

"I have to talk to you," Leonard said looking at Thomas.

"Talk," was all Thomas said.

"The girl can't be here," said Leonard.

That made me mad, " 'the girl' has a name."

"And what is it, pretty little thing," said Duke.

Frank's hand tighten on my shoulder to the point were it hurt a little and I said "Syrena and Frank that hurts," he let go of my shoulder to let it just sit there.

"Well, I need to talk to you and Syrena can't be here when we do," said Leonard.

"We should go up stairs," said Frank, moving his hand to mine and started to pull me out of the room.

"Wait," I said stopping Frank, "Thomas is it okay if I go to the store later today?" I asked trying to buy some time.

"What is he you father or something?" asked Beau.

"No, just asking."

"Sure sweetie just make sure one of the boys go with you."

I nodded my head and gave in to Frank pulling me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked Frank as we made our way up the stairs.

"I have something to show you," was all I got out of him.

He pulled me down the hall way and turned the corner and stopped at a door half way down the hall. He had one hand on the the door knob and turned to look at me. "Now you are going to love this."

"Really? And how would you know that?"

He smiled and opened the door to show a room full of what looked like movie theater chairs and a huge TV. My month dropped open and "oh my gosh this place is awesome," I yelled. I could hear Frank's laughed as I walked around the room in awe.

"So you like it?"

"Like it more like LOVE IT."

He laughed again "I know you would."

"I want to know how you knew I would like it."

"Just smart I guess," he said with a shrug his shoulders.

"Yeah. right. you. smart," I said with a laugh.

Next thing I know I'm up against the wall, and Frank is holding me there with a smile on his face. "Now you don't mean that do you?" asked Frank.

I laughed, it was all I know what to do at the moment, "who said I said anything?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie, you really shouldn't lie about this kinda of stuff," he said smiling back at me.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah you really should watch what you say," he said, his smile growing twice it's size.

"Why? That would be no fun at all."

"Ha-ha you really should watch what you say," he said moving me to were I was stuck in between the wall and his chest. I rapped my arms around his neck because my foot were not on the floor and I hate that.

"Can you put me down please?" I asked Frank with my sweetest smile.

"Why should I?" he asked smiling back.

"Because I'm the best person you know," I said smiling even bigger.

"Well that maybe true but I don't see why that means I should put you down."

"Because........." I had no idea what to say.

"Because..... What?" he asked.

"I don't know just put me down please."

"Ummmm...... no, I don't think so."

"Frank," I said in a begging voice.