Chapter Four

"Fine," I said, he smiled,grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the room.

It was weird the way his hand fit so well in mine. The way it wasn't weird that a guy I just meet was holding my hand and I didn't mine it. The way that when we walked in the kitchen Calypso was the only one to gave us a weird look. And the fact that I didn't pull my hand out of his. Maybe it was the fact that once we walked in his hand got tighter around mine but part of me didn't want to let go.

"Hey sis what's up?" asked Calypso.

"Nothing," I said sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Sure........ Are you sure nothing is going on?" she said looking from me to Frank.

"Yeah, why you ask?"

"No reason."

I dropped it and started eating "Oh good you two are here, I was worried we would have to drag the two of you down here," Jammy said as she walked into the room. "Why?" I asked.

"Oh you know, or well you will but still, what were the two of you doing up there?"

"Fighting," I said, looking down at my plate of food.

"About?"

I didn't know what to say "just about the fact that I need to eat something," I said then took a bite out of the eggs that was sitting on my plate.

Frank just laughed, I glared at him which just made him laugh more.

"Okay let me make sure I understand the two of you were fighting about eating?" asked Gibbs.

"Yeah, why?" both Frank and I said at the same time.

"That is the stupidest thing to fight about."

"Shut up," Frank and I said, at the same time, again.

"Hahaha the two of you are just alike," Zak said, with a laugh.

"No we're not,"both of us said.

"Okay that's kinda creepy," said

Calvin.

I looked at Frank and he smiled at me, I smiled back.

*

After I was done eating Jammy asked " Do you girls have anything you need washed?"

I gave Calypso a look, she didn't know what to say either.

"Um we don't have anything with us," Calypso said not looking at Jammy.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when we got kicked out of our....... home we weren't able to bring anything with us."

"Why?" asked Zak.

"We don't know they just made us leave."

"But why would they want the two you to leave..... your all nice and sweet and kind and stuff," said Blaze.

I can't help but laugh, "her kind? Are you sure you're talking about the right person?" I asked.

"Yeah 'cause you're just some kind of angel," Calypso said.

"You know it," this made everyone laugh.

"What? I might be angel and all yall just made fun of me, the big guy is not going to be happy about this," I said shaking my head.

The guys laughed and Calypso rolled her eyes at me, I just gave her a big smile.

"Well then I'll just have to take the two of you shopping," Jammy said with a huge smile.

"No Jammy, you don't needed to do that," I said.

"The two of you can't just wear the same thing for the rest of your life."

She was right and Calypso just had to point the out, "she right you know."

I sighed, "hey how about this I'll buy the two of you some things to wear, so you don't feel like you're taking everything from Jammy and Thomas," I said Frank.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, most guys wont just buy two girls, he barely knew, stuff to wear.

"I'm just that kind hearted," he answer.

"Yeah that's it," Said Gibbs, Frank glared at him for that.

"The two of you stop fighting," Jammy said as Frank open his mouth to fight back "the two of you are brothers and need to act like it."

"I thought all yall were brothers?" I asked.

"Well kinda, Frank and Gibbs are blood brothers like Zak and Blaze, but we all think of each other like brothers 'cause we live together and stuff," Johnathan said.

"I guess that makes since but why do yall live together?" I asked.

"Stop changing the suject," Frank said a little to quick.

"Make me," I said and that got me a glare from Frank.

"What?" was all he said.

"I said 'Make me'. What are you deaf or something?" I said getting a little mad at him.

"You think I wont?" he asked.

" I think you're to chicken," I said fighting back.

"Oh this is not going to end well," said Blaze.

"Okay the two of you need to stop," said Jammy looking at Frank the whole time.

Frank sighed, and looked at me and said, "sorry."

"Whatever," I said back.

"Well I don't care who pays but you girls HAVE to something to wear," said Jammy.

"Come on Syrena she right and you know it," Calypso said.

"Fine."