Chapter Six

"First can I ask you something," He said, his eyes not meeting mine.

"What?" I asked rapping my legs around him.

"What are you wearing?"

What was I wearing? I looked down to see what Jammy had let me wear to sleep in and saw the low cut leopard print shirt and purple leopard print boxers the said 'kiss this' on the leg.

"Oh um.... Jammy let me wear this since I have nothing to wear to bed," I answered hoping that was what he wanted to know.

"Well I guess I'll just have to take you..... shopping for something to wear to bed," Frank said.

"No Frank."

"Then you should borrow one of my shirts to sleep in," he said rasing an eye brow.

I was about to say something when the door opened and a cat call was made "opps we'll come back later," said Zak backing out of the room with Blaze and Gibbs behind him.

I could feel my checks go red so I hind my face in Franks shoulder wanting to hear the door close.

"They're gone," said Frank, I looked up to see that they were gone.

"That was.......... ah will you put me down now?" I asked.

"Why?" his all he said.

"Because I do NOT like my feet being off the floor," was my answer.

"And why is that?"

" 'Cause that means I could fall and get hurt and I don't want that to happen."

"Do you really think I would drop you?"

"God I hope not," I said and that made him laugh.

"Are the two of you done yet?" came Zak's voice from behind the door. Frank sighed and set me back on my feet and walked over to the door and open it to show the boys and not just the three from before but Calvin and

Johnathan had joined the party.

"So what were the two of you doing in here?" asked Blaze.

"We weren't doing anything," I said trying my hardest not to hit one of them.

"Sure, you weren't," said Johnathan.

"Johnathan, I'm not in the mood," I said walking out of the room.

"Wait, Syrena," yelled Frank.

"What?" I asked in a harder tone then I meant.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked looking worried.

"There was a reason I didn't want to move in with a house full of guys, I'm not the kind of girl who gets in to trouble and spineds her time hanging out with guys she doesn't know. That's not me and I don't want to.......... deal with this I'm going out," I said heading back to my room to change but was stopped by a hand rapped around my arm.

"Let me go with you," said Frank.

"No Frank as much as I would like that I need time to think and I can't do that when you're around," I said then pulled my arm out of his hold and went to my room.

*

I changed in to a top with Mini mouse shirt, dark jeans and flip flops. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

All the guys where in the living room, and Frank's and Thomas' brothers were still there.

"Syrena, wait I can't just let you walk out of this house and not know where you are going," said Frank getting up from the sofa once I was in the same room.

"Well Frank get ovr it," I said making my way to the door.

"Who pissed you off?" asked Calypso.

"No one," I said opening the door to be stopped by a man standing there.

"Hi I'm Mark, are my brothers here?"

"Like I care," I said about to push passed him.

"Syrena, wait you can't do this, Mark what the hell are you doing here?" asked Frank.

"It's your trun to watch the little devils," said the guy at the door, then he pushed two nine maybe ten year olds in to the room.

"And now you have kids?" I asked giving Frank a look that said 'what else are you not telling me?'

"No these are my youngest brothers, Mark, Peter, and Paul."

"Well it's every nice to meet you but I have to go."

"God bro you just can't keep ahold on your woman, can you?" asked a voice that I wasn't sure who it came from.

"Syrena, please let me go with you," Frank said grabbing my arm again.

"No, Frank you have to take care of two kids right now and I need to think."

"Their ten they can handle it, and you're need me more then they do," he said taking my hand in to his and looking me in the eyes as if he was looking for something I wasn't saying.