13 | PLAIN OR PEPPERONI

—————————
CH. 13
—————————

With Elaine at work boredom struck quickly and looking around there wasn't much you could do other than play with your make up. Sitting in front of the mirror you had gotten lost in it going full face.

"Woah" You jumped as you turned quickly to find Oliver.

"Sorry I knocked a few times but no one answered I got a little worried," He said still staring at you marveled at your appearance.

"Yeah I'm okay it's fine you just scared the crap out of me," You said chuckling and then you raised an eyebrow as he stared at you.

"How was spending time with your sister?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Like any sibling reunion great then bad then great again," You explained laughing a bit and Oliver did as well nodding.

"Trust me I get it. Thea and I can be a whirlwind at times," Oliver said and you smiled nodding. Before you could say anything else he held up his hand gesturing you to wait. After a few minutes he returned back with pizza, half regular, and half pepperoni. As he began taking out plates and opening up the box you couldn't help but think about your conversation with your sister. "Everything okay?"

"Oh uh yeah just zoned that's all," You said giving a soft smile but it was a complete lie as what Elaine said was nagging you. "So serious question are you ready for it?"

"Hit me," Oliver said and you smirked with a look of mischief in your eye.

"Which is better plain cheese or pepperoni?" You asked.

"Obviously plain cheese,"  Oliver said and you gasped clutching your chest dramatically making an overly shocked expression.

"How dare you? In all of this worlds amazing creations pepperoni is by far one of the greatest," You said and he shrugged chuckling at you.

"No not really plain cheese pizza first off a classic, I mean who doesn't love a little tradition," Oliver said and you rolled your eyes at his case.

"After a while tradition gets redundant. You're telling me Oliver Queen doesn't liken to mix it up," You said wiggling your eyebrows causing him to laugh.

"My best friend was always the one to mix it up," Oliver said sadly you could tell that was a sad topic.

"Well as much as I love Jane my best friend will always truly be my sister. Elaine has always been my biggest supporter in well everything," You said sadly putting down your pizza sighing.

"Tell me about her. Give me an idea of what kind of person your sister is," Oliver said and you smiled knowing exactly what perfectly depicted Elaine.

"When we were younger I was having some medical issues which were most likely going to get me held back in school. Elaine was so torn up about it she requested all my homework, would learn the material by herself, and would teach it to me everyday. Then practically badgered the school into letting me test out of my classes when finals rolled around," You explained chuckling and Oliver was quite inspired by the story.

"Your sister is amazing for doing that you two must have been really close when you were younger," Oliver said.

"Yeah it scares me how easily people drift because Elaine and I definitely drifted from each other. That and I'm absolutely terrified of heights which sucks because I've never rode in an airplane I want to," You explained and then stopped as you realized you had began rambling.