Summoner Publication Announcement

Hi everyone,

So after the long wait, I have some fantastic news for you all – the Summoner trilogy is now published!

In the USA and Canada - Macmillan (Feiwel and Friends)

In the UK, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa and the British Commonwealth - Hachette (Hodder Children's books)

In Brazil - Galera Record

In Spain - Planeta

In Germany - Heyne Verlag

In Taiwan - Crown

Book 1 will be published by EKSMO in Russia, Jaguar in Poland and Alpress in Czech Republic.

Don't worry if your country is not on this list; The English Language version will be available to order in most of the world too.

The best part is that Summoner is now going to be three books that will be professionally edited, so you will be reading a much longer, greatly enhanced version of what you have read on Wattpad.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the fans who have been patiently waiting for news and supporting me throughout this journey; readers, voters and commenters alike. I know it has been a long month and a half and I really appreciate everything you have all done for me. As I navigate these new waters, I will do my very best to keep you all informed and give you the best possible experience with Summoner.

More news will soon follow in another update as discussions continue, so please watch this space!

With heartfelt thanks,

 Taran Matharu