How you can help make The Novice a success story

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that I am currently editing Summoner, Book 2: The Inquisition, which will be coming to a bookstore near you in May, 2016! More on this soon ;-). I have a feeling you guys are going to really like the cover for this one! 

I also wanted to tell you a few ways that you can help me out as an author. No pressure at all, I just thought I'd put together a handy list for you guys.

1.) Leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. It let's the world know what you thought of the book and massively helps me out. You can also read other reviews there and like them if you think they were good!

2.) Tell your friends about The Novice, in person or even if it's on Facebook, Twitter or Wattpad. It really helps spread the word and if they get a copy, maybe you can borrow it ;-). 

3.) Ask your school library or local library if they can get a copy for you. Most of their websites also have a Suggest a Purchase page that you can use to order a copy in. 

4.) Just get involved! I always answer questions from fans and I share a lot of cool giveaways, prizes, artwork and sneak previews on my facebook and twitter pages. You can find them by searching "Summoner Books" or "Taran Matharu" on both websites. 

Finally, I just want to send out a massive thank you to everyone who has been supporting me over the past few months, it has been such a privilege to write for you guys and I am so grateful for all the messages, reviews and encouragement you have been sending my way. 

Taran