Coming to the USA!

Hello USA!

I have some wonderful news for you all. I'm coming across the pond, to New York! I'll be doing several events and signings while I'm there, and I really hope you can make it. Below is my schedule, feel free to come to any of them. They are all FREE.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, AT 7:00PM

Banned Books Week Open Mic @ Housing Works Bookstore Cafe

Location: 126 Crosby St, New York, NY 10012

Description: Join the sponsors of Banned Books Week for readings celebrating inclusivity in literature. I will speak about the importance of diversity in literature and the benefits of online writing platforms that welcome writers of all kinds.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, AT 5:00PM

Book Signing @ Barnes & Noble Tribeca

Location: 97 Warren St, New York, NY 10007

Description: Book signing and meet n' greet at Barnes & Noble Tribeca.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1 at 10:30AM

NYCWattCon — a day of all things Wattpad

Location: Sanctuary Theatre at West Park Presbyterian, 165 W. 86th Street, NY

Description: Dozens of Wattpad Stars, and your favourite writers, are bringing you 7 hours of Wattpad-lovin' fun. My panel is at 2pm.

(YOU NEED TO RESERVE A FREE TICKET ON EVENTBRITE, GOOGLE "#NYCWATTCON" TO FIND IT)

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2 AT 3:30PM

Book Signing @ Bank Street Bookstore

Location: 2780 Broadway, New York, NY 10025

Description: I set-up this event so that I could provide the Wattpad Convention attendees a place to meet me and get their book signed after the convention, but non-attendees can come too! The bookstore is located on the Upper West Side near the convention location.

You only need to reserve FREE tickets for NYCWattcon, the rest you can just show up to, even if it's an hour or two after it starts.

I would love to meet some of you guys, feel free to drop me a PM or comment if you're coming.

Fingers crossed!

Taran