Chapter 8 - Embarrassment

I went in to the bathroom.

I washed my sleepy face. And i decided to  take a bath.

The hot water flowing through my body. I take the towel and wrapped them in my body. Then i stood infront of the mirror and brushed my hair.

My hair was black and long. I brushed them gently. I actually planning to ponytailed my hair. But at last, i wanted to braid them.

But the problem is..... i never can braid my hair o_o. Nyaa !! I've got some idea. I'll ask Kanda for help.

I came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped arpung my body. Allen, Lavi and Lenalee still sleep.

While Kanda was looking at the window with his mugen in his hand. Kanda don't noticed that i come out from the bathroom.

"Kanda ?" I began to spoke.

"What ?" He replied without looking at me.

"Argh. You're such an annoying guy don't you know it ?" I said to him with a higher voice. "Can you just see me while i'm talking to you?"

After i said that, he turned and face me. He seems to be surprise that i only wear a towel. He blushed a little. Kanda is really cute when he blushed.

He turned his face so i couldn't see his blushing face. But actually i've saw it.

"What on earth did you think you're doing now ?" He asked me in a angry and suprise face.

"U-um. Kanda. I need your help," i said to him with a little laugh.

He shoot me a dead glare. Maybe because i laugh at him.

"Come on Kanda. Don't give me that glare," tease me. "You can braid someone's hair right ? Please braid mine!"

"Che. No," He said with his super monotone voice.

"Please Kandaaa.... Just one time," i said to him and it sound that i want it badly.

"Whatever. Come here," he replied and began to move to the desk and took a chair. "Sit."

"Arigatou Kanda ^_^," i thanked him.

He take a comb and brushed my hair. He began to braid my hairs gently and carefully. It's the first he braid my hair, and of course i feel happy.

Kanda tied them. "Done," say Kanda to me as he done braiding my hair.

"It's so beautiful, Kanda. I like it. Thank you once more." now, my hair was been braided by Kanda.

I just wonder. When Kanda learn to braid hair. Maybe bevause he had a long hair and he tried it to him self ?

I satnd up and turned to Kanda. When i walked, i suddenly trip at something and i grab Kanda's clothes.

I though i could stand up again after i grab Kanda's clothes. But now, i fell and landed on the floor.

"Bammm"

And i just noticed that Kanda was above me. Urghh it's so embarrasing ! Actually it's okay for me if Kanda above me. I love it. It's just like a romance life.

But the worst thing is i just wear a towel.

"Kanda !!! What are you doing to Saya ?" Lavi shoutted suddenly.

OH NO ! I've wake them by the "Bamm" sound.

HOLY SHIT. What will i do ? They'll think something negative from this o_o.

"K-kandaa. Please go away," i said to Kanda.

"Kandaaa !!! What are you doing with Saya ?!!" Allen yelled. His face are all red covered with blushes.

Then Kanda moved and walked away. He don't give me a hand for help. What such an annoying guy he is -_-.

But after all this is my fault. I'm the one who grabbed him and make him fall. I must explain to Lavi, Allen and Lenalee before something worst happening.

"Allen. Lavi. Don't misunderstood about this. I'm going to fall and i grabbed his clothes. And you see. He fall too," explained me to Lavi and Allen.

"Saya, don't you think you must wear a cloth before you got sick ?" Remind Lenalee. "And, your hair in braid style was so beautiful."

"Thank you Lenalee. Actually i'm not the one who braided it. Kanda does it."

I walked to the bathroom and wear my clothes.
It such an embarrasing moment. That word repeated and repeated in my mind.

Nevermind. And please stop thinking about it Saya, i though.

☆☆~☆☆

"Sayaa~ Are you done with your stuff ? We'll missed the train to the forest if you take a long time," said Lavi to me.

"Okay okay," I replied him.

Now, we're going to find that innocence in that forest.

It took 1 hours to went there.

"Hmm. So this is the forest ?" i asked to my self and actually i'm not expected someone to hear and answered me.

"Che. Are you stupid ? There's the sign there," yelled that annoying dark blue haired samurai.

"I'm not talking to you BAKANDA."

Before Kanda could give me his dead glare, Allen's left eye activated.

"It's an akuma !" he yelled.

Innocence activated. We all shouted.

And a bunch of akuma come out from that forest before we could even went in to that forest.

There's 10 level 1 akuma and 3 level 2 akuma. I strike the first level 2 akuma.

They exploded after i cut them with my sword. I fight them again.

Allen fight the akumas with his crown clown. While Lavi, fighting beside Allen with his Hammer.

In my right side, i saw Lenalee fight the akuma with her dark boot. She kick those akumas.

Then i looked to Kanda. He fought so awesome. I like his style using his mugen to slice the akumas apart.

He's so skilled using his innocence. I've saw my friend fought so hard. And now, i must fought. Until my last breathe.

Hi hi. ^_^.
I think chapter 8 ends here. I feel so tired and lazy to write more. Ha ha.

But don't worry. I'll post it soon. Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow ? Well who knows.

Okay guys. I think that's all that i wanna said. ^_^

And don't forgot to write some comments and vote for this story.

Note from me = sorry for the typo. :P

Bye byee :D