Chapter 1 - Being an Exorcist

Hi guys !! this is the next chapter ^^

I'm going to be an exorcist. That thought always come into my mind. Right now, I can't do anything beside sitting and see the beautiful view outside the trains' large window. I'm going to the Black Order.

"Saya .." said that exorcist

"What is it, Allen ?"

"Umm, nothing. Are you alright ?" That white hair boy asked me.

" I think so."

It took a long time for going to Black order. I'm getting so bored. I looked at the window too see the view outside, but all i saw is the reflection of a girl with a sour face wearing a hat to cover her black precious hair.

I always use my hat since i lost my

precious hair 6 years ago when i was 9.

That time, my friend always bullied me and they cut it, my precious hair.

Time by time passed so slowly.

It makes me sleepy and at last i sleep.

"Saya.. wake up," i heard a soft and gentle voice near me.

"We're arrived already. We're in Black order now."

"Huh.. Black Order ? Where?" I spoke slowly. It feels like i'm still dreaming but at last i'm awake. That time i saw Allen face just centimeters far from me. It surprised me alot, i've never been that close to anyone. I feel my hand move itself. What ? I've pushed Allen so far.

"Sorry! I'm sorry Allen" i apologized to him.

"I-it's okay. I think, i'm the one who must

say sorry to you. I surprise you right ?"

"Never mind" i said.

We both walked and have our self in front of the Black Order.

i'll keep making the next chapters ! sorry guys if i make bad spelling and grammar. and please comment, so i can improve my story.