Chapter 4 - Lovely Couples

Hi minna. Nice to meet you. Actually, i must study now. But since i'm to lazy for it, i make the next chapter of this story. Hope you guys love it. ♡♡~

------------------------||-------------------

Chapter 4

*Allen's p.o.v*

I've never seen Kanda that gentle. He smiled. Wow. I think Kanda only have one expression.

"Psstt. Lenalee." I whispered to Lenalee and try not to disturb Saya and Kanda

"Have you ever seen Kanda smiles before," i asked Lenalee.

"I've never seen Kanda smiles. And by the way, who is Saya to Kanda ? Is Saya Kanda's girlfriend ?" Asked Lenalee. Lenalee looked confused.

It seems like Lenalee want to ask it directly to Kanda but she doesn't want to disturb them.

"I don't think Kanda would ever have a girlfriend," i replied to Lenalee.

That time, i really wanted to laugh. But i must hold it.

* Saya's p.o.v *

It feels like in heaven after knowing that i'm not alone again.

Since the first time i met Yuu, the whole world had changed. We grown up together, study in the same school and play together.

And i remembered, that day, when i was bullied by those people, Yuu saved me.

I cried again. But this time, it was the tears of joys.

I wanted to wipe the tears from my eyes, but before i could wipe them, Yuu had done it for me.

"Yuu, i'm not a little child any more. I can wipe my own tears. And, i'm happy that you still remembered me ^^."

"Ehem ehem, can you lovely couples explain everything to us ?" Interrupted Lavi and Allen in the same time.

"What the heck did you say ? LOVELY COUPLES ?" i yelled at them and i blushed a little. "We're just childhood friends you baka baka !"

But then, Yuu leaves again before i could say anything to him.

"He leaves." I whispered to my self.

"Saya. It's night already. Don't you want to eat some food at the cafetaria ?" Asked Lenalee with a smile.

She seems doesn't mind about what's going on just now.

"Let's eat, Saya," said Allen to me

"I'm so hungry and i think i will finish a mountain of food it 5 seconds."

I laugh a little.

"It's usual for Allen to eat much a mountain of food," told Lavi to me.

We went to the cafetaria.

"What do you want a eat -..." asked the cook.

"Oh. I'm Saya Aiteru. Nice to meet you." Introduced me to the cook.

"Hello Saya. I'm Jerry, the black order's cook," introduced him to me.

Then i ordered some food.

"You want to eat soba noodles ? Okay then."

"Thanks you very much, Jerry." I thanked him.

Soba. It's my favorite food. I use to eat soba with Kanda every time we have lunch.

"Sayaaa..."

I turn and see who's calling me. It's Lavi.

"Come here and eat with us, Sayaa."

"Okay... okay i'll come there." I brought my soba noodles and came to Lavi.

"Don't eat alone. Just eat with Allen, Lenalee and me. ^^"

"Sure." I replied Lavi.

I sit next to Lenalee and start to eat my soba noodles. It's delicious. Actually, i haven't ate soba since Yuu leave me alone. But now, i feels like returning to my old self.

Flash back memories filled my mind and i started to smiled to myself.

"Oiiii.. Sayaaa." Yelled Allen.

"Your soba noodles will be cold if you don't eat them. And what are thinking

right now ? And why are you smiling by yourself ??"

"Hmm could it be because of Yuu" Lavi told Allen with a grin on his face.

Suddenly i feel embarrased. "Arghh. It's not !! Just shut up." I started to eat my soba noodles again.

In the next morning, i woke up. It's so early morning. It seems like everyone haven't wake up yet.

I took a bath and dressed in a white plain t-shirt and a long pants. Actually, the t-shirt is too big for me. But, never mind.

I brush my long black hair. I tied them with a black ribbon. It's a ponytail ^^

I don't know what to so after that. So, i decided to walk and go around the Black Order, hoping to found something interesting.

But still, i don't know where to go. So, i sing while i'm walking. I found a library. Maybe i could read some book, since reading books is my hobby.

I entered the library. It's so silent, even i could even hear my own breath.

"The childhood love"

Hmm. Interesting title. I'll read it ^^.

I found a seat and read the book. I read and read. Hyaaaa. I'm done reading it. What a nice story it is ♡~

After done reading that book, i returned it to the shelf and search for another book. But, not book that i found. I found that Lenalee searching for me all the time.

"Sayaa..." called Lenalee.

I came to her.

"What's it Lenalee ?" I asked her.

"Komui want to talk something with you. He says that you'll have a mission to do."

-----------------------||---------------------------------

Hope you like it. and don't forget to comment. ^^