Chapter 2 - Kanda Yuu

This was the first day i am in Black Order. 

"Allen ..." someone called Allen from the back

I turned around to see who's there. I saw a girl, a beautiful girl with greenish-black hair.

"Hi Lenalee." Allen replied to her with a smile.

"Allen, who's that girl beside you ?"

"She will be a new exorcist from now."

"Hi, i'm Lenalee. Nice to meet you,"said her with a wonderful smile on her face. She's very kind. It's the first thought i have in my mind.

"H-hello. I'm Saya. Saya Aiteru. Nice to meet you, Lenalee," i replied her.

She gave me a sign to follow her. We entered a room and i could see a man standing in front af his table.

"Lenaleee.." said that man and he hugged Lenalee.

"Nii-san, this is Saya Aiteru. She will be an exorcist from no," said Lenalee.

So, that man is Lenalee's brother.

"Nice to meet you Saya. I'm Komui."

"Nice to meet you too," i answered Komui, Lenalee's brother.

"So, may i see your innocence ?" asked him to me in a polite way.

"Um... okay."

INNOCENCE ACTIVE. After that word came from my mouth, suddenly a sword appeared from no where and from my eye, a thick glasses appeared.

"This glasses shows me information from the things i see. I can see someone's weakness and my sword, it's a special one to kill those akumas," explained to Komui, Lenalee, and Allen.

"Wow. You can see someone weakness. Amazing," replied Komui.

I thought, this was the first time for me to get some praises like that.

"Saya, i'll show you your room," said Allen in the middle of the short silence.

"I'll be with you too, Saya," added Lenalee

"Thank you very much guys."

We walked through many room. I saw them. Every room's door has the same design and no difference at all. I think, i will get confuse when returning to my own room. We stopped in front of a room.

"It's your room, Saya," said Lenalee to me

"Arigatou !"

"And, i would add some advice for you.." said Allen suddenly.

"Don't make noises that will disturb the person in the next room to you. He's an annoying guy,"

"I could hear you, Bean Sprout." Said a man that i couldn't saw his face.

"It's Allen, Bakanda." Allen replied him.

After Allen called him Bakanda, he showed himself. He draw his sword infront of Allen's face. Allen also activated his innocence and turned into crown clown. They seems wanted to fought against each other.

"Don't fight, Allen," Allen stopped and deactivated his innocence.

"Allen, is he the annoying person you mean ?" He nodded.

"Kanda, this is Saya." Said Lenalee to Kanda. That Kanda person seems to be in bad mood. His face was very 'sour'. "Nice to meet you. I'm Saya Aiteru." Greeted me to him.

"I'm Kanda," that's all what he said and his face remained in a sour face.

He turned around and go away. I could saw his log blue pony tailed hair flying all around. But, I noticed something that is very familiar from him. His earing.

"Wait!" I stopped Kanda by that word.

"Che. What ?" He replied me and stare at me with his scaring eyes.

"U-um. Can it be that.." i stopped for a moment. "Are you ... Yuu, Kanda Yuu ?"

After that question came out from my mouth, it seems to be very silence.

how is it guys ? do you like this chapter ? if you like it, i'll make the next chapter soon. ^^