chapter ten | charlotte

chapter ten.

Charlotte stepped out of the Mustang and slowly trailed behind Luke who had a guitar case in his hand. He made it seem so light.

"Lucas, my man!" A voice squealed. A tall boy with light brown hair with light curls and a muscular body stood up from his drum set and walked towards Luke, doing one of those manly hand shake hugs. Charlotte stood back awkwardly, watching them do their causal greetings.

"Holy shit, a girl." One shrieked, breaking the chaos. Charlotte did a small wave and smiled. "Hellooo." She sang, clinging onto her bag. She then looked over at Luke who was watching her in amusement. Charlotte sighed.

"I'm Charlotte." She smiled, reaching her hand out to shake the boy with pink hair like hers.

"Michael." He forced a smile.

What? Are girls some foreign thing to him?

"I'm Ashton." The muscular one chirped, stepping in front Michael and taking her hand before Michael could.

"Calum," the other chirped. She smiled. "Nice to meet you all but Luke ...." She trailed off and looked at him. "How do you already have a band if you just moved here a month ago?"

"I auditioned." He shrugged. She mouthed an "O" and turned back to the boys who were all setting up.

"Heartbreak girl," Luke started, "let's show her that one." Charlotte leaned against the front of Luke's car and watched them.

"You call me up, it's like a

broken record saying that

your heart hurts, that you'll

never get over him getting over you."

Charlotte smiled at she listened to the song. More like, as she listened to Luke's voice. His voice was angelic. It made her heart flutter and she looked at him in disbelief. How could someone be that good?

***

A/N:

HOLY COW

1K READS?

JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

oh and sorry for the REALLY short chapter, I'm almost positive that the next one will be long. (;