chapter two | charlotte

chapter two.

Charlotte sat in shock as she watched the boy get the water poured all over his frame. Even more, she felt gulity that she had just caused a break-up. Charlotte felt like a terrible person, but held in laughter as she watched the boy get what he deserved. Not once, should you glance at another girl when you already have one. It showed that you had such little faith in the relationship. Also, that you could care less about he one who you are with,

Luke made eye contact with Charlotte as she bit her lip to prevent laughter from erupting. But still, her hatred grew for the boy that sat near her. Luke shot her a glare before leaving money on the table then storming out of the deli and driving off, just like Sophie had.

After Luke had left, everyone sat awkwardly with people holding in giggles every now and then. People looked over at Charlotte knowing that she was the girl Sophie had been talking about. Charlotte tucked some hair behind her ear before the waiter came giving them their orders.

* * *

"Well, that was awkward." Charlotte breathed out to her best friend, Andy, while they stepped out of the deli and into the outside shopping center.

"Tell me about it." Andy paused, "but at least that dude was cute." He winked at Charlotte causing her to roll her eyes.

"You're a faggot, Andy." Charlotte laughed. "And besides, he was obviously not gay."

Andy pouted, "that always happens! All the cute guys are straight!" Charlotte cocked an eyebrow.

"That is so not true. Every cute guy is gay." Charlotte shook her head and Andy shrugged.

"Anyway," Andy sang, "where do you wanna go now?" He asked Charlotte while squinting his eyes and hovering his hand over his forehead.

"Home." She sighed out. Andy gave her a frown. "But whyyy?" He fake cried and Charlotte laughed.

"I'm only kidding, Andy. Let's go there." She pointed to the ice cream shop on front of them and Andy laughed. "We just ate." Charlotte shrugged.

"Food not ice cream." She pointed out. All Andy did was shrug as they made their way over to the ice cream parlor. When the walked in, the bell rang causing multiple heads to turn towards them.

"Charlotte?" Someone spoke. Charlotte looked up in their direction, spotting Della Grinson. Through gritted teeth, Charlotte looked over at Andy and said "help me." All he did was smirk, and strut off the the flavors. She sighed.

"Della, hey." Charlotte spoke to the girl she knew from high school last year who made her life a living hell.

"Oh my gosh." Della put her arm on Charlotte's shoulder and held back a disgusted expression. "You've lost so much weight! And your hair, it's so long and your fashion choices, wow!" She shrieked. Charlotte smiled out of annoyance.

"Yep." She nodded and crossed her arms.

"We should totally hang out sometimes. Next week? We can go to the mall or -"

Charlotte's phone suddenly rang. Taking it out of her pocket, she looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Andy. He was leaning against the counter with two ice creams and his phone on the counter, smirking. Charlotte looked down at her phone and answered.

"Hello? Oh hey, mum. Yeah Yeah - I'll be home soon, bye." She hung up from her 'phone call' and gave Della a sympathetic look. "Well, shoot. I better get going. It was nice seeing you again, Della. Always a pleasure. Andy, we have to go!"

"Coming!" Andy chirped.

"Wait but -" Befor Della could finish, Charlotte and Andy exited the parlor.

***

AN:

Gahhhhh. I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated but omfg, can we just take a moment and appericate the reads on here? 400+? I love you all so much! I promise I will be updating a lot more now. I was just on my other accounts but for you lovely and beautiful and incredible followers and/or readers, I will update more often. Thank you so much!

Alsooooo, I am in need of a trailer for this book! I am not really sure who I would want as Charlotte (I am sorry to all the people that like her but please do not use Ariana Grande. I do not hate her, I just don't want her used in the trailer for this story, BUT if that's who you really want to use, go right ahead.) , but I will post the rest right now just look belowwww:

Charlotte - Whoever xD

Luke - Luke Hemmings

Della Grinson - Selena Gomez

Sophie Reynolds - Shailene Woodley

Andy Brockman - Chris Colfer