ZERO8

CHAPTER 8

GARNETT’s POV

“What are you doing here, Dylan?” I asked him while we are in a private room of Zero and his friends. And kasama ko din sila.

Dylan is wearing glasses; he is hiding his impressive eyes.

He also colored his blonde hair with black.

Umupo sya sa sofa at natutuwang pinagmasdan ang silid.

“This room is nice” he said.

Wait… bakit my British accent ang pagsasalita nya?

Then he looks at me and observed me clearly.

Hindi sya nakuntento at lumapit sa akin.

“You dyed your reddish hair? And where’s your pinkish eye balls?” tanong nya.

“Reddish hair?” Eroel asked.

“Pinkish eyeballs?” Shin asked.

“You don’t know?” Dylan asked the four guys.

“I need to hide the true color of my hair even the color of my eyes, just a disguised”

Tumango-tango si Dylan.

“Sino ba sya?” JC asked.

Tumayo si Dylan at nakangiting nagsalita “Ako nga pala si Dylan F. Trinidad, her boyfriend”

“Dylan” saway ko.

Sumimangot si Dylan then he pouted… hmmm… this is not him…this is not really him.

“You couldn’t be her boyfriend, because she’s getting married to the next king of your kingdom” JC said.

Dylan grin, pero mukhang ako lang ang nakakita nun.

“Not because she’s getting married with the Prince, she couldn’t be my girlfriend, right?” Dylan said while smiling.

ZERO’s POV

Kanina ko pa sya pinagmamasdan at binabasa.

I’m annoyed by his presence and I could guess that this man is pretending.

And I should avoid him.

I look at Garnett, and her eyes are wondering.

Maybe I’m right, she is wondering because his action seems not right.