ZERO 30

FINAL CHAPTER

Crimson's POV

"True marriage begins well before the wedding day, and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end. A brief moment in time and the stroke of the pen are all that is required to create the legal bond of marriage, but it takes a lifetime of love, commitment, and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends. Your yesterdays were the path to this moment, and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day."The priest said.

I look at him. He is seriously listening to the priest. Napangiti ako habang tinitignan sya. Why he's so handsome without even trying?

"It is impolite to stare" he said.

I grin.

"Really?" I teasingly asked

He immediately holds my hand and he grin.

"Stop teasing me Crimson." Zero warned me.

I shrug and listen to the wedding ceremony.

"Flame do you, take Anna , to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?" the priest asked.

Tumingin si Tito Flame kay Anna nang nakangiti tsaka sumagot sa tanong ng pari.

"I do" he sincerely answered.

"Anna do you, take Flame, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?" the priest asked.

"I do" Anna Immediately answered.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the church, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Nagsitayuan ang lahat ng mga bisita. Pati na din kami ni Zero at nagpalakpakan kami nang halikan ni Flame si Anna...

Zero and me didn't took part in the entourage dahil sa nanghihina ako. And Anna understands me.

I'm in state of shock nang Makita ko ang bangkay ng mga magulang ko sa ilalim ng punong iyon. Ipinahukay ko ang mga bangkay nila at inilipat ito sa sementeryo ng mga Ross sa France.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Flame Mar Fontanilla" The priest announced.

I smiled. I'm happy for Anna or should I say Vanessa, it's her real name. I was thankful that she found Flame, which will take good care of her.

Zero held my hand to congratulate the newly wed. Nilapitan namin sila and I hugged her. She responded to my embraced.

"Thank you My lady"

"I should be the one to say thank you, Anna." I said.

"Kailan kayo ikakasal?" Flame asked.

Ipinulupot ni Zero ang braso nya sa bewang ko. "Soon" he said.

"Send the invitation" Anna said excitedly.

Tumango ako.

Matapos ang picture taking ay nagsipuntahan kami sa reception sa isang resort na pagmamay-ari nila Tita Cheny at Tito JD, JC's parents.

May hall don na overview ang South China Sea. Payapa lamang ang karagatan.

Tila ba kasing payapa ng bagong kasal.