Chapter 12

Kaeleigh's POV

Gabe carried me down to the kitchen and sat me in the counter.

"Mommy!" Harry yelled happily running over and grabbing my leg.

"Harry!" I said with just as much excitement.

"I love you mommy." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too baby." He said and he smiled before he yawned.

"I'm hungry." He said slid off the counter.

"I know daddy is too." I said picking him up.

"Daddy's always hungry." Harry said making me laugh.

"I'm going to get you for that." Gabe said playfully walking towards me.

"Mommy save me!" He said and I rolled my eyes holding him tighter.

"Hey that's not fair mommy is injured." Gave said pouting and Harry stuck his tongue out at him.

"I love you daddy." He said holding his arms out so that Gabe could grab him.

"Love you too little buddy." Gabe said hugging him.

I smiled as Gabe set Harry on his feet then started tickling him. Harry squealed and started giggling.

"Hey back off my little man." Andy said scooping Harry up in his arms.

"Thank you uncle Andy!" Harry said and stuck his tongue out at Gabe.

"Well I don't feel like making anything so where do you want to go?" Gabe said I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I want McDonald's." Harry said rubbing his eyes.

"I want Jack in the Box." Gabe said and I nodded.

"Well we will go to McDonald's for Harry and Jack in the Box for me and you. " I said and he nodded.

"Andy will watch Harry?" I asked and Andy nodded.

"Yeah. Will you buy us some tacos if we give you money?" Andy asked and Gabe nodded.

"We want 20." He said then handed me 11 dollars.

"Okay we will be back." I said hugging everyone.

"Bye mommy. Bye daddy." Harry called and we both waved.

"I have been waiting to this." I said then jumped up so that legs were wrapped painfully about his hips and my arms around his neck.

"Babe are sure you aren't hurting yourself?" He asked not letting me kiss him. I can tolerate it right now and I know he can some what feel the pain but I don't care at the moment.

"Yes it hurts but it's worth it." I said and he groaned before kissing me.

"Okay babe I can feel your pain and right now it is unbearable." He said a minute later and I frowned. Yes it was getting unbearable but I was enjoying what we were doing.

"Okay." I said and he set me down on the ground.

"I love you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We need to go get the food now." I said walking towards the car.

"Okay." He said an I could tell his feeling were hurt.

"Hey Gabe." I said when we got in the car and started driving.

"Yes babe." He said I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled.

We finished getting all of our food

and handed home.

'We are back.' I said through mind link and a minuet later Harry, Ashley and Andy walked in.

"Mm tacos." Andy said then took a bite of his taco.

"You're weird." I told Andy and he frowned.

"Love you too." He said sticking his tongue out.

"You know I love you." I said rolling my eyes. I heard both Gabe and Ashley growl which caused me and Andy to laugh.

Gabe pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me nuzzling is face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you." He said then kissed my neck.

"I love you too but you need to cool it." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I know but I can't help it." He said and I smiled.

"I know." I said pulling back some to look at him.

"Let's eat." He said and I nodded before giving him a kiss and pulling away.

"You two are so cute together." Andy said and I smiled.

"Where's Harry?" I asked looking around.

"Bathroom." Ashley said and I nodded.

After we finished eating we headed up stairs to mine and Gabe's room. Gabe, Harry and I laid in the bed and Ashley and Andy laid on couch as we watched Frozen for the tenth time.

Harry fell asleep halfway through the movie and I smiled. Every since I got out of the hospital when he sleeps beside me he holds on to my shirt. I wrapped my arms around Harry and soon fell asleep.

I woke up and everyone was sleep. I smiles at Andy and Ashley's position on the couch. Andy's face was buried in Ashley's chest and Ashley had his arms protectively around Andy.

Harry was sleeping against Gabe's chest and Gabe's hand was on my hip.

I slowly slid out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

'Kaeleigh where did you go?' Gabe's panic voice filled my head.

'Clam down babe I'm getting me a coke and I will be back up there.' I told him then grabbed a can of coke before walking back up stairs.

I walked back into the room and Gabe smiled. I rolled my eyes and set my coke on the night stand before crawling back into bed.

"It's too quiet." I said and Gabe nodded.

I stood up and plugged my phone into my docking station and turn it all the way up before turning on Call Out by Attila.

Harry jumped then giggled and Andy fell off the couch. I laughed and started sing along with the song.

I turned it down after the song and sat on the bed by Gabe.

He grabbed me by waist and pulled me into his lap.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"Love you too." I said and turned so I could kiss him.

"Eww." Harry cried from beside me cause all of us to bust out laughing.

"I'm gonna get you." I said then moved to tickle him.

"Mommy stop." He said pleaded between giggle.

"Okay." I said after a few minuets.

I moved back I've so that I was in Gabe's lap. A few seconds later the sleeve of my hoodie felt wet.