Chapter 4

Gabe's POV

One Month Later.

Her hair is up in a messy bun, she is wearing one of my shirts and a pair of sweat pants. She had no make up on and she looked absolutely stunning. I just stared at her admiring her ever feature. She was sitting on the floor playing a game with Harry.

The way she looks right now is perfect. She thinks she has to put make up on and do her hair to look pretty but she doesn't. She looked back at me and then said something to harry before walking over to me.

"Do I have something on me?" She asked looking at her shirt.

"No." I said chuckling lightly.

"Then what are you staring at?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"You." I answered simply with a smile.

"Um okay." She said sitting on my lap.

"Why?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"Just wondering I thought I had something on me that you weren't going to tell me about.. Why were you staring at me?" She asked laying her head in my shoulder.

"I was staring because you're beautiful and I couldn't help but stare." I said rubbing her back.

"I wish." She mumbled quietly causing me to frown and my wolf to whimper.

"You are." I said and she just nodded. We sat in silence for a minuet until she broke the silence.

"Tomorrow's Friday then spring break." She said excitedly with a smile.

"What do you want to do over spring break?" I asked and she smiled against me neck.

"You." She whispered in my ear.

"Um." I said not know what to say. She told me what she had gone through so I didn't want to push her into doing anything.

"I was kidding. I'm not ready for that." She said mumbling the last part burying her face in my chest.

"And I will wait until you are." I said kissing the top of her head.

"I want to cuddle and lay in bed all day." She said then yawned.

"Well that can be arranged and you look like a kitten when you yawn." I said and she frowned before she blushed.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Harry said looking at his mom.

"Okay baby let's find you some food." She said walking into the kitchen.

She walked back in and sat in my lap.

"I'm going to bed." She said her warm breath tickling my neck.

"Okay I will be there in a minuet. I'm going to take a shower first." I said and she stood up and walked off in to the bed room.

I took a shower then changed into a pair of sweats. I didn't bother to put a shirt on anymore because Kaeleigh ends up taking it off anyways.

"Ugh babe it's cold in here." She said moving closer to me when I laid down.

"I'm sorry baby I turned the heater on before I laid down." I told her wrapping my arms around her.

"Okay." She said running her fingers over my side.

"That tickles." I whispered in her ear and she giggled.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked her hand stopping.

"No it feels good." I said and she continued.

"Good cause I wasn't going to stop." She said and I smiled.