Chapter 13

Kaeleigh's POV  

"Um I will be back. " I said getting up and walking in to the bathroom. I pulled my hoodie off and looked at my bandages, they were soaked. I sighed before pulling the bandage off. I cleaned the cuts a put a new bandage on. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a hoodie out of the closet.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked when I walked out.

"Yeah I just need to change my bandage." I said putting one of Gabe's hoodies on.

"What happened?" Gabe asked pulling me into his lap.

"I reopened one of them but I'm fine. I promise." I said looking up at him.

"As long as you're okay." He said then kissed my forehead.

"Aww you guys are so cute." Andy said looking over Ashley. I blushed and they all chuckled.

Andy and Ashley went back to their room about an hour ago.

"Are you about ready to go to sleep?" Gabe asked and I nodded. He pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head in his chest and held his hand.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said then kissed the top of my head. 

"Goodnight babe." I said then kissed him.

Two Months Later

Tomorrow is my birthday and Gabe won't tell me anything. All I know is that I have to wake up early.

"KAELEIGH DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE GET TO PLAY WARPED TOMORROW?!" Andy yelled running into my room.

"I KNOW! I wish I could go." I said frowning.

"Maybe next year." He said and I nodded.

"Any idea what you and Gabe are doing tomorrow?" He asked and i shook my head.

"No that asshole wont tell me anything he said 'It will ruin the surprise.'" I said rolling my eyes and I heard Gabe laugh,

"Oh so you think I'm an asshole?" HE said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes but I still love you." I said then kissed him.

"I love you too." He said and I smiled.

I woke up to Gabe shaking me.

"Wake up or we are going to be late." He said and I groaned.

I climbed out of bed and started to get ready. I did my hair, put make up on and got dressed.

"I'm ready." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"You look beautiful." HE said getting up and hugging me.

"Thanks babe." I said then kissed him.

"Alright let's go." He said taking my hand. We walked down stairs to his car.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked getting in the car.

"Nope." HE said and I groaned.

"Stop groaning you will know soon I promise." He said and I smiled.

 We drove for about an hour before I realized where we were going.

"Are you taking me to Warped Tour?" I asked excitedly and he smiled.

"Yes." He said and I squeaked.

"Thank you so much. I love you." I said then kissed his cheek.

"I love you too and you're welcome baby girl." He said pulling in to the parking lot.

I got out of the car and ran over and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and I smiled. I pulled away and grabbed his hand. We finally got through to the front of the line and Gabe handed them the tickets.

 After it ended we went to find Ashley and Andy.

"Surprise!" Andy and the guys yelled and I smiled.

"Y'all were so good!" I said hugging them.

"Thank you." Andy said and I nodded.

"Happy birthday." They all said together.

"Thanks you guys. I am going to miss y'all so much." I said hugging them again.

"We will miss you too." Jake said and I smiled.

"Alright I have one more surprise for you." Gabe said and I nodded.

"Alright I love you guys." I said hugging them one last time.

"Love you too." They said as I hugged them.

 We didn't get home till almost 1 in the morning. Gabe took me out to dinner then the movies.

"Today was perfect." I said after we got in bed.

"I'm glad you liked it beautiful." He said pulling me against his chest.

"I loved it." I said then kissed him. 

He  pulled me on top of him and grabbed my hips. I grinded against him and he moaned softly. He slid his hand under my shirt then quickly pulled it off. I slid my hand down his chest before pulling bis boxers off. His hands slowly slid down my back before he slid his hand in my underwear and grabbed my butt. He quickly pulled my underwear off and rolled us over.

"Are you sure?" He asked kissing my neck.

"Yes." I said as he slid in to me.

I woke up the next morning naked and alone. I pouted then pulled the covers over my head.

"Wake up sleepy head." Gabe said and the smell of waffle hit me. I pulled the covers off my head and looked at him.

"Will you toss me a shirt?" I asked and he nodded. He sat the plates down then threw me one of his shirts. I put it on and he handed me a plate, fork and butter knife.

"Mmm babe these are good. Thank you." I said then kissed him.

"No problem baby girl." He said and I smiled.

 After we finished eating he took the plates down stairs and put them in the  sink. He came back in and laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest and pulled the covers over us. 

"What do you want to do today?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Absolutely nothing." I said and he chuckled,

"Me too." He said and I smiled. He handed me the remote and I turned it to the new season of Orange Is The New Black. A few minutes later I heard  a soft snoring and I knew Gabe was asleep.

"MOMMY!!" Harry yelled running into the room.

"Shh daddys sleeping." I said hugging him.

"Sorry. I missed you so much." HE said hugging me tightly

"I missed you too." I said hugging him back.

"Where's uncle Ashley and uncle Andy?" He asked still hugging me.

"They are on tour. They will be back in a few months." I said pulling away and looking at him.

"Oh okay." He said laying down next to me and eventually falling asleep.

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS!!!!  I had major writers block but here is is. I'm sorry its sort and crappy but it will get better I promise. Anyways thanks for ready reading!!!