Chapter 2

"You whore get down here." My drunk father yelled followed by laughs

"Kaeleigh who the hell is that?" Gabe asked sounding pissed.

"Who the fuck are you whoring around with that is taking so long?" My father yelled coming up the stairs.

"Gabe get out of here." I said pushing him towards the window freaking out. If my dad see him in here he might hurt him.

"No who the fuck is that?" He asked again turning around and I could tell he was pissed. I tried pushing him again but he stayed put like a brick wall.

"Well who is this, your new fuck buddy? You little whore." My father said taking a drag from a joint and froze. It felt like the breath was knock out of me. I turned around to Gabe ignoring my father. Harry woke and buried himself under the covers.

"Gabe please just leave." I said but he was gone lost in the tight grip of anger.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Gabe said through his teeth pushing me behind him.

"I can talk to the bitch how ever the fuck I want." He said then tried to throw a punch at Gabe. Well that was a big mistake.

"You shouldn't have done that." Gabe said then swung knocking my father out.

I looked at Gabe in shock but he had his eyes closed with his fist clenched. I started to panic.

"Gabe you need to calm down." I said putting my hand on his arm and he opened his eyes.

"Gabe please you're scaring me." I said and he relaxed a little before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and I felt him relax.

"I'm sorry." He apologized pulling back a minuet later.

"It's okay what are we going do there is probably three more of them downstairs?" I asked as more tears threatened to stream down my face.

"Pack some of your stuff you're coming with me and we will leave through the window." He said and I nodded.

"Harry go get you bag and pack as much stuff as you can." I told him and he nodded.

A minuet later Harry came back and Gabe jumped out the window with him and I followed.

"Where are we going?" I asked after we got in his car and I got Harry buckled.

"My parents vacation house until I can figure out what the hell is going on." He said and I nodded taking a drag of my e-cig.

"Okay where do you want me to start?" I asked looking out the window.

"Who was that?" He asked pulling into a drive way.

"That's easy that was my father." I said looking at him.

"How long has that been going on?" He asked parking the car in front a log cabin.

"Let me start from the beginning." I said then told him my story.

"That's been going on for 13 fucking years?" He asked sounding pissed and I flinched.

"Please don't be mad at me I can't take you being mad at me too. And yes I was to scared to tell anyone." I said as a few tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm not mad at you batman I'm fucking pissed off at your father." He said wiping the tears from my eyes.

I walked in the cabin and laid Harry on the couch covering him up. Gabe came inside and set our stuff down When we walked in the bedroom I wrapped my arms around Gabe and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back for a minuets before pulling away. I was about to complain when his mouth fell on mine.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling back a second later.

"Don't be I have been waiting to do that since the day I met you." I said blushing.

"I have too." He said dragging me over to the bed.

"Why do you like me?" I asked wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Because you're beautiful and perfect." He said and I nodded.

"The last guy who told me that beat me then left me to die in an alley way." I said cringing at the memory.

"Well I would never hurt you." He said and I believed him.

"And I believe you I really do but I have a fucked up past." I said staring at the wall in front of me.

"I know." He said running his hair through his shaggy blond hair.

"Gabe stop." I said crawling into his lap.

"Stop what?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Pulling your hair out." I said holding his hands.

"Sorry." He said and I smiled.

"Kaeleigh will you go out with me?" He asked a minute later and I smiled wider.

"Yes." I said hugging him tightly.

"So what you said earlier about secretly liking me was true?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep. I have since I saw you in the hall when you thought I called you asshole." I said drawing circles in his chest with my finger.

"Yeah I thought I did something wrong." He said rubbing my back.

"No you're the first on that has never done anything wrong." I said then yawned.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I didn't sleep well last night." I said shrugging it off.

"Then lay down." He said and I crawled under blankets. He took his shirt off and joined me.

"This room is huge."I said turning around and looking at him.

"I know." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said looking down.

"For what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"For not judging me about my past and saving me earlier I would have probably been beat pretty bad." I said grabbing his hand.

"I would never do that. It's not your fault it's your fathers and please don't remind me I was ready to rip his head off." He pulling me closer to him.

"I know but not everyone sees it that way and thank you for not doing that because that would have made a huge mess." I said and he nodded.

"You can turn on the tv." He said a few minuets later handing me the remote.

I turn the tv on and soon found batman.

"Of course you would watch this." He said smiling.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with it?" I asked looking at him.

"No I think it's cute batman." He said making me blush.

"Whatever I'm going to sleep." I said closing my eyes and cuddling closer to his bare chest.

"Mommy." I heard Harry scream and I jumped out of bed.

"Shh baby." I said scooping him up in my arms.

"I had a bad dream." He cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay baby." I said taking him into the room with me.

"Is he okay?" Gabe asked and I nodded.

"Yeah he has nightmares. Do you mind if he sleeps in here with us?" I asked and Gabe nodded.

"Yeah." He said and I laid down with Harry in my arms and my back pressed to Gabe's chest.