Another Boy Without A Sharper Knife (Kellic)

Hey!! May be triggering just so you know. Hope you like it! also! The lovely cover was made by thevicandthekellin go check her stuff out !

Chapter 1 *Vic's POV*

"Vic? Vic! what the fuck did you do?!" I heard my younger brother, Mike, yell. I could see him through my blurry vision.

I'm sure he was taking in the scene. I can just imagine what I look like laying on the bathroom floor, blood pouring from my arms and scattered pills around me. I kept trying to get more pills in me but because of the blood loss I kept missing my mouth. Everything was so hazy.

"Vic stay with me! If you don't die I'm going to murder your ass!" With that I let out a shaky breathe and let the wave of unconsciousness wash over. Wonder what the afterlife will be like?

I felt like I was floating. Did you ever want to feel weightless? Because that's what I was feeling right now. All of a sudden though I felt like I was being sucked into a cyclone of bright, blinding light. I'd this the afterlife? Heaven? Oh god... Hell?? I pushed back the burning feeling and squinted my eyes open slowly. The first thing I saw was my momma's face. What the fuck?!

"Oh Vic!" She screamed as I shot up out of the bed, feeling an IV in my arm I looked around frantically. A fucking hospital?? I felt an intense pain in my stomach but ignored it, looking back to my momma. I couldn't even talk through chapped lips so I gave her a look, trying to telepathically ask her what happened. She didn't get it though but Mike did, walking out from the corner of the room. I didn't even see him there.

"You want to know what the fuck happened?" Mike asked angrily. Momma shot him a warning look but I nodded to tell him to keep going. "I came home from school and looked for you seeing if you wanted to work on that song for Beau." (my heart instantly hurt hearing his name) "but instead you were passed out on your fucking bathroom floor. I called 911 and watched as they carried my big brother'a unconscious body out of there." Mike's eyes started to glisten so I stopped him, waving my hand and letting out a shaky breathe.

I was about to apologize, even though I don't regret what I did, when a doctor walked in. He politely pushed through my family to get to my bed. (My dad was there silently watching with his head down)

"I'm Dr. Way, it's nice to meet you Victor." What kind of doctor has red hair?!

"Call me Vic," I said, wincing at my scratchy voice. He smiled kindly.

"Okay Vic, well you came here in bad shape. We pumped your stomach finding 20 Ambien (sleeping pills) and stitches up your arms. Your in a stable state now though. I had a talk with your family and we decided that the best thing for you is to be admitted to our psychiatric hospital a few towns away."

"I don't want to!" I tried to scream but it came out as a raspy whisper.

"I'm sorry son, but you have to." My dad commented for the first time. Dr. Way nodded at him in agreement.

"Your dad is right. If you don't sign these papers we will be forced to 302 you which basically means the court gets involved and you'll be in there a long time."

I was about to argue again until Dr. Way pushed the papers towards me. I didn't struggle, I have in and signed the papers. "Thank you Vic. It's a nice place and I'll stop by every few days to check up on your medication. See you soon and don't be nervous." I nodded as he left, my dad following him.

"This will be good for you Vic," my mom said. "They can help you like we can't. It will all be okay in the end" I looked away so she wouldn't see me cry. Soon enough my family was asked to leave as a few male nurses brought in a stretcher.

"Mr. Fuentes? We're going to transfer you to First Hospital now. If you're good we won't have to restrain you." I nodded weakly as the pulled me onto the stretcher.

Why couldn't I just have died?