Chapter 12

Emma did her best trying to open the door with two coffee in her hand. She balanced them perfectly in one hand and pushing the door open as she suddenly bumps into someone. "HOLY SHIT THATS HOT!" Emma yelled and jumped away, trying to get away from the hot liquor which was running down her belly now. "Emma! I'm sorry!" Regina eyes widened surprise as the mugs fell to the floor and the quarterback cried out like a hurt puppy. Emma tore her shirt off quickly and hurried to the bathroom, grabbed a wet towel to cool her red skin. The brunette was right behind her with a still worried expression on her face. "I'm sorry,let me help you!" Regina took the cloth from her, rubbing over her abdomen gently. Emma started to relax more now and leaned against the sink with a sigh. "That's not the first time you got me hot and bothered." She joked but Regina started to blush immediately. "I-" "it's was a joke! Relax." Emma chuckled. "Or was it? She earned a glare from Regina. "Can you talk to me now about yesterday?" The blond tilted her head as her feathers softened. She quickly caught her arm before Regina could run away. "Please?" "What?" "I am sorry okay? I told Ruby no but she ever listened and I know this date was horrible, can I just get another chance? I would like to get to know this mysterious girl who sleep in my bed." Regina started to smile softly and nodded. "Yes,Okay" Emma grinned bright. "Awesome!" She leaned forward to peck Regina lips. "I tried bringing you coffee but now it's all over me. Wanna go shower with me?" Emma wiggle her brows teasingly but Regina shook her head. "You should know Swan, I'm still a Virgin." The brunette nearly whispered before she made her way out, leaving a speechless Emma behind. "What?!"

I hope you guys like the story!