Chapter 4

"Why do you just invite a girl in our home for the next months and I'm only one who doesn't know?" Emma crossed her arms as she watched her mother cooking. "Emma could you talk a bit more silent? She could hear us."" She already knows that I had no clue." Mary Margaret turned to face her daughter. "It was your ideal to participle in such a project, Emma."" I was 15 mom! That was over 3 years old.""No more complains. She's a nice girl and I know you like her." Emma blushing and let out a groan, turning away to leave but her mother caught her arm. "She's sleeping in your room by the way." Her mother smiled innocently, hanging her a cookie before the blonde could complain again. Emma suppressed it to let out another groan as she joined Kat and Regina in the living room. "You already know where my room is i supposed?" "Stop being all grumpy and give me some of that cookie!" Kathryn extended her hand but Emma quickly licked over the whole thing so she didn't have to share. "Ops." "Ass!" Her sister slapped her shoulder. "For that you gotta help Regina with her school stuff!" Emma smirked at the brunette who sat on the couch shy. "No deal sis, I'm her guardian in school already and I have a party to go to. Unless..." The blonde sat beside Regina, wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "...you go with me. I talked to the cheer captain already, you're in. She wants to get to know you and is at the party well." "Really?! Thank you!" She wrapped her arms around the quarterback tightly. "No problem. I will help you unpack and we can get ready yea? Just gonna go shower. Wanna join?" Regina blushing heavy at her question causing Emma to chuckle. "I'm Kidding. I will see you upside." She winked at her before she left. Kat waited until her  sister left and scooted closer. "Hey, I know you like Emma but don't burn your fingers on her. She's not the girlfriend kind of type but I also don't want her to get hurt, be careful."