Chapter 10

Emma let her bag drop to the floor as she arrived at home. She was still angered about herself and what happened in the Dinner. The look in Regina's eyes would haunt her in her sleep, she was sure of that. The blonde froze as she heard laugher coming from upstairs. At first Emma thought her sister was having a fun time with Killian again but closer she came the more she realized it came from her room. "What are you doing here?" Emma scoffed as she spotted Robin and very drunk Regina on her bed with beer bottles in their hands. "Hey Swan! Regina called me over for-" "I don't care!" The quarterback growled and gestures him to leave. "You know where the door is." Robin got up Regina rolled her eyes in disagreement. "What do you want, Swan?!"
She snorted drunk. Emma close the door behind her friend before she made her way to the girl, talking the beer from her. "It's in the middle of the week and you are drinking?" "Why do you care? Go fuck this waitress or Mal." Emma huffed annoyed at her childish behavior. By the looks of it the girl wasn't even able to stand up again. "You're too drunk to have a Conversation with. Go to sleep." But Regina grabbed her jacket sleeves, pulling her down on herself. "Why don't you play your usual game. Fuck me, I'm here, I'm ready, That's what you want, don't you?" Emma wrinkled her nose in disgust at the amount of alcohol in Regina's breasts. "You are very drunk, you should sleep." She simply started as she sat up. To be honest it was great opportunity but it didn't right for Emma. "Before I met you I was the straightest of straights." Regina slurred sleepy. "Than you had to came along with your amazing hair and eyes and this muscles." Emma wasn't really sure if the girl was aware of what she was talking about. "We can talk when you'r are sober." "Fine." She yawned and placed her head in the blondes lap.

Hope you guys like the story! Lets you happens with Regina and Emma in the next chapter! Thanks for reading!