Chapter 5

"Holy fuck! Swan, your tongue is still the best I ever had." Mal slipped down from the counter in the bathroom,adjacent her short skirt while Emma cleaned herself. "Where's the girl now?" "She's downstairs with my sister. I have to see if she is fine anyway. If you're up for it we could do that again."The blonde winked at her before she left the room to find her new room mate,followed by the cheerleaders. "Gina!" Emma smirked as she found her surrounded by some boys and Very lost as well. "Emma!" Regina sounded very relieved and made her way over to her friend. "Where's Kat?" "I don't know, some guy came and she left me."" Probably her boyfriend." Emma chuckles, turning to Mal. "Regina, that's your new cheer captain Mal. She's a bitch but she doesn't bite,don't worry." The cheerleader rolled her eyes and took a step forward,smiling at Regina. "Welcome in our team,love. I can already see you will fit in fine." "Thanks, I'm really glad you're giving me this chance." "EVERYONE LETS PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Emma smiled at Robin's yelling and dragged the girls toward the game. "Ladies!"Killian joined with Kat in his arms. "Oh jesus don't let Emma play!" Kathryn giggling, earning a punch on her shoulder from her sister. "Less talking, more touching!" Regina scooter closer to the blonde. "How does this game work?" She whispered shy. "You never played it?" " No, I don't think so." "You spin the bottles and the one it chooses gotta do a lot of dirty things in the closet with you for seven minutes." Emma joked and took the bottle from Robin. "Let's start finally!" She leaned over to spin the bottles, smirking a it stopped and pointed at Regina. "Woo Swan!" Robin wiggled his brows. "In the closet with you two!" Emma stood up as she took Regina hand gently. "Ready?"