Chapter 6

Emma smirked as Regina took her hand and got up. "Swan! Swan! Swan!" The crowd cheered and the blonde rolled her eyes. "Shut up guy!" She entered the dark closet with the new cheerleader, only now noticing how nervous Regina was. "Hey, relax." "Sorry...i-i...what do you usually do with girls when it's your turn?" Regina swallowed hard. There was barely any place for movement. Emma was right in front of her, so close she could kiss her right away. "I fuck." The blonde joked but could feel how Regina tensed up. "I was kidding." She let out a reliefed sigh, followed by a little chuckle. "Of course...sorry." "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Emma was starting right into her eyes with a sly grin on her lips. There was a moment of silence between them before Regina opened her again. "I like you!" She closed her eyes, regretting it immediately. "Hey." Emma cupped her cheeks gently. "You're cute when you're shy." Regina opened her eyes again, smiling at her. "You think I'm cute?" The blonde nodded amused. "We don't have to do anything. You think anyone tells the truth about what really happened in the closet?" She chuckled, trying to lighten her mood. "We could be a mystery. Everyone will wonder what happened, rumors will start to spread but only we know the truth."Regina stared to giggle now. She could see why so many girls fall for the quarterback. "Sounds attractive. How much time do we have left?" Emma pulled out her phone. "Nearly two minutes, why?" The brunette bit her lip and shrugged her shoulders before she landed up to kiss Emma.