5

Karen's POV

Thankfully Matt and I were on time for Science, but I was still embarrased about what happened in Moffat's class. At lunch Matt's new friend Arthur invited us to sit with him and Jenna.

"Hi. I'm Arthur. Nice to meet you," he said. 

"I'm Karen," I replied. 

He chuckled," Who doesn't know the famous Karen Gillan?"

I had a confused look on my face. 

"Billie's been telling everybody how Moffat made you cry," Jenna explained. I felt my face turn as red as my hair. So they did see me weep I thought. 

"Billie who?" Matt asked. 

"Billie Piper, the most popular girl at Torchwood," Jenna rolled her eyes," she's probably trying to make you look bad, god knows why." 

I'd dealt with people who tried to make my life miserable before, and I sure didn't want to deal with them again. I'd hoped things would be better here but I guess I was wrong. I saw Billie walking across the room with a tall and skinny bloke with brown hair and sideburns, I gulped. 

"That's David, her boyfriend," Arthur told me.

"Karen! I thought I'd drop by and give you some paper so you wouldn't have to go through all that trouble again," Billie smirked, tossing loose sheet of paper at me. They fluttered to the ground one by one. I didn't know how to react, I just stared at her. I couldn't figure out whether she was genuinely nice or making fun of me... probably the latter. David and Billie laughed, and then they walked away.

"Whatever, just ignore them, Karen," Jenna said. 

I nodded and went back to eating. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see Matt watching me. Suddenly I felt self conscious. What did he want? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay so I didn't mean to make Billie / David the bullies , I love them lol. Anyways I hope you're enjoying this !