2

Matt's POV

"So, how was school?" my mum asked my sister Laura Jayne and I. We just moved to London from Northampton, and we didn't have any friends in London...yet.

My older sister's face brightened up. "It was bloody awesome! I made a new friend, her name's Shannon, and an extremely charming boy, James."

"What about you, Matt?" my mum turned to me.

I hesitated. Should I tell her about Karen? I thought back to this morning when I first saw her. Maybe it was that brilliant head of red hair that caught my eye, or the red coat that she wore. She had this red coat on with all this red hair, which I thought was quite odd* yet amazing at the same time. Not to mention, those long legs of hers and her beautiful face and the charming Scottish accent and everything about her captivated me.

"Hello Matty you there?" Laura waved a hand in front of my face. Apparently I had spaced out.

I blinked," Oh right. Er- yeah, there was this girl, Karen. I'd like to know her better."

"What's she like?" Laura asked.

"Don't be nosy," I said simply. I wanted Karen to be my little secret for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* this sentence (up to this part) is an actual quote Matt Smith said :) sort of. The quote was

"She had this red coat on with all this red hair, which then was down to beyond her nether-regions. I thought it was quite odd. "

Anyways.. hope you like it . Sorry this was a short chapter