Eighty.ღ

Joe's POV.

"Nick,come follow me. Jordan,please make sure they don't take Demi to rehab." I headed and got a taxi,"Where we going? Is Demi okay?" Nick asked."I think I know who the kidnapper is." I smiled lightly,"That's awesome,dude." he smiled at me,"But it's not for sure." I looked out the window.

We got out and I paid the driver,"Who's house is this?" Nick asked,"Shh."  I headed to the door,I heard a baby cry,knowing I found my son,"What do I do?" I whispered,"Kick the door open,for a scene,or ring the doorbell." Nick shrugged,I kicked the door open,"You little fucker!" I glared at him.

"Hey." he smiled,I rand and pushed him,"Give me my son." I glared,"He's right there,crying." Keith smiled,"No shit! he needed his parents and milk! " I clenched my fist,"Why the fuck did you do it?" I glared,"Because I don't want Demi happy." he said,"You asshole..if anyone in the world should be happy,it's her,she had to put up with her father,you and Nathan,she deserves to be happy since she's been through hell." I glared.

"Fuck you." he spat,

"No,man,fuck you." I rolled my eyes,I picked up Nash and headed outside with Nick,he called a taxi again,"It's going to be okay,Nash..daddy's got you." I rocked him,I kissed his forehead,I got in a taxi,"He looks alright.." Nick looked at him,"He has a bruise on the side of his head...I might get him checked when we get back to the hospital." I sighed.

~~

I got out of the taxi to the hospital,we headed inside,"See bro,I told you everything will be alright." Nick smiled,I smiled and hugged him,I walked inside Demi's room,"I got our son back." I smiled,"Nash!" Demi smiled big,I handed him to her,"He has a bruise...so I was going to get him checked while we're here." I kissed her forehead.

"Who had him?..." she looked at me,I sighed,"Keith." I sat down,"Oh.." she looked at Nash,"I think he's hungry,I mean it was suppose to be his feeding an hour ago.." she said, I signaled Nick and Jordan to leave the room,I got up and shut the door,I helped Demi with her gown and she started feeding Nash.

I ran my fingers through her hair.

Demi's POV.

A week later;

I dried off Nash from his bath,"Look at Mr.clean baby." I smiled,placing him on his changing table,I put a diaper on him,then I slipped on astronaut monkey footed onesies."You're my little monkey." I smiled,tickling him a little,he just smiled,I kissed all over his face then picked him up,I turned on his sound machine and started rocking him in the rocking chair.

I put him in his crib,I turned the baby monitor on and grabed the other,and I headed to the kitchen to finish the dishes,I looked out the kitchen window and saw Joe in the hot tub, I headed to our bedroom real fast,I slipped on a dark red bikini,I headed downstairs,I grabbed the baby monitor and headed outside.

I put the monitor on the table beside the hot tub and I got in,"Hey sweet thing. " he sat up,I sat on his lap,"I never gave you a thank you.." I ran my fingers in his hair,"For what?" he smiled,"For saving me...for saving Nash." I bit my lip.

"What kind of man would I be if I left my fiance' and my son?" he placed his hands firmly on my ass,"You did everything..you're amazing,Joe..." I kissed him,"I was so stressed..I lost my son...and I was going to lost my girl..If I lost both....I probably wouldn't be sane...you and Nash are my main priority now." he looked at me,I smiled.

He then took my wrists,"I love you..." he kissed my scars,I bit my lip,smiling," Everyday...I'm thankful that I decide to give a Jonas Brother a chance." I laughed,"See,we're not bad afterall." he smiled,putting his hands back on my ass,"Eh,I don't know about Nick though...having sex on a rug after a few dates?" I smiled,he threw his head back laughing,"What can I say about Nick? His hormones are the worse." he smiled.

"I guess I'm lucky to have a boyfriend like you." I started sucking on his earlobe."You always arouse me." he smiled,I giggled against his skin,I put my hands on his chest and kissed down to his neck. "I could go across the world,babe,but I would not be satisfied,if I couldn't see those eyes." he smiled,I laughed at his cockiness.

He slipped his hand inside my bikini bottoms,"Are we seriously going to do it in the hot tube?" he asked,"We did it in a pool before..what's the difference?!" I kissed his lips,"Oh yeah,don't remind me." he smiled.

He took off my bikini top and threw it out of the hot tub,"Wait,where's Nick?" I looked at him,"He went to a party with Jordan,He's probably will be going home with her,beside we caught them fucking,so." he kissed down my chest,messaging my breasts,I bit my lip in pleasure.  I wrapped my legs around him,he got up and set me down and hovered over me.

Joe began to kiss me lower,he finally slipped my bottoms off,then he took his shorts off,he kissed my neck as I ran my hands through his hand,I felt the tip hit my thigh,"Come on,Joe." I bit my lip. I finally felt him enter me,I moaned,"Yess.." He began thr thrust in me,I kept moaning,he picked up his speed,"Oh Joe.." I threw my head back.