Twenty-Eight.ღ

"I'm pregnant.." I stared at the tests,"Yay,I'm going to be an aunt!!" Dallas hugged me,I faked a smile,"Yeah...well,I have to get ready.." I sighed and walked out of the bathroom,I headed to my bedroom,I closed the closet door and changed into my dress. I headed to my bathroom and did my make up. 

"Let me do you hair,please."Dallas begged,"Fine.." I sighed,she started doing my hair,she was putting my hair up in a bun with a few strands out,"You look gorgeous." Dallas smiled,I smiled,"Thank you Dallas." I hugged her. 

"No problem sissy." she smiled,I got up and slipped on bronze earrings and a gold ring and two bangles. I slipped on my heels,"How do I look?" I looked at Dallas,"Gorgeous." she smiled,"Alright." I picked up my dress and heading down stairs.

I saw Joe in a suit,talking to Eddie,he then looked over at me,"Wow." he smiled. I smiled and took his hand,"See you guys later. Have fun." My mom smiled,"Remember don't be out late! Wear protection." Eddie said and I blushed, I followed Joe outside,we got in the black Cadillac. 

"You look absolutely beautiful,don't blame me if I rip that dress off of you at the end of the night." he looked at me up and down,I giggled,"Stop it." I held his hand,thinking,I looked back at him,"What are you thinking about?.." I looked at him.

"My divorce...it's going to be a tough one..I'm worrying that it will be like Kim and Kris Humphries type of divorce.." he sighed,I snuggled up against him,"No matter how long it takes,I'm going to have your back." I looked at him,he kissed my cheek,"What were you thinking about?" he looked at me.

"Nothing...just how handsome you look." I smiled,"Babe.." I looked at him,"What,beautiful?" he looked at me,"Curiousity...what would you do if I was pregnant?.." I looked at him,worried,"Well..I don't know...I mean you can't be.we've been using protection." he rubbed my fingers.

"Yeah." I faked smiled,"We're here." Joe got out and helped me out,I held his hand to the red carpet,"Hey Joe!! Hey Demi!!" One of the press yelled,Joe put my arm around me and I smiled for some pictures. "I'll meet you inside." I smiled and headed inside as he did more pictures.

I wasn't looking where I was looking and I bumped into something,"Oh,I'm so sorry!!" I apologized,"It's fine." she smiled at me,"Oh myy god,you're Jennifer Lawerence!!" I smiled,"Yeah,and you are?" she smiled,"I'm Demi Lovato...I'm a big fan! I like love you in  Hunger Games,but  in Silver Linings Playbook,you were the shit!"

"Oh wow,thank you." she laughed,"Wanna get food with me?" she smiled,"Yeah!" I followed her to the food table,"This looks delicious." She smiled. She plopped alot of food on her plate,"Oh I love you 'make me beautiful.' tattoo." she smiled,"Oh thank you." I smiled and got me some food,"I leave you for a minute and you already made a friend and food." Joe came up behind me.

"Sorry." I smiled and found a table with Jennifer,Joe sat next to me,"I'm Joe Jonas,by the way." Joe greeted,"Jennifer." she smiled,I was eating,"Want champagne,babe?" Joe looked at me,"Urm..no thanks..I trying to quit drinking.." I nodded.

"Good luck." Jennifer laughed,I smiled a little,"I'm going to get some champagne,want some Jen?" Joe looked at her,"Yeah sure." she smiled,Joe got up and headed to the drinking table. "Look who is performing." I pointed,Jen turned around,"Oh my god,I love him." Jen smiled.

..

I was now slow dancing with Joe,I laid my head on his chest,"I love you,Demi." he kissed the top of my head,"I love you too." I smiled up at him. I kissed his lips a few times.

The Next Day.

"Hey babe..I gotta go meet the boys at tour rehearsals.." Joe kissed my lips,"Have fun." I kissed his lips,he slipped on his jacket and headed out. I fell back asleep.

Joe's POV.

I was going on tour in 4 days,Demi can't come,so I am pretty upset that I have to leave her,but her parents volunteered to stay with her,so I guess I feel a little better.

I parked my car and headed inside,Nick was sitting down while Kevin and I just walked in,"What's wrong dude?" I headed to him,"We need to talk.." Nick said. "Alright..." we sat down,"We all want different sounds.." Nick sighed.

"I want more smooth sound and guys want something else..I don't think this will work..I want us to become brothers...first rather than a band." Nick choked up,I looked at him."Look, I feel like we've had some complications within the group for a long time without addressing them. I think this train will fall off the tracks without really getting real about some of the concerns and some of the limitations that we may feel as individuals in the group." Nick said to us.

"I agree.." I spoke out,looking at Kevin and Nick,"I think it's more important for us to gain the respect as brothers,rather than being a band of brothers..you feel me?" I looked at them,they nodded,"We have changed throughout the band...we had two poorly recieved singles.." Kevin said," I understand.."

"So is this it?" I looked at them,"Yeah,I think so.." Nick said,I sighed,"Guess we gotta make calls." Kevin got out his phone,"Guess so." We started calling arenas,cancelling our tour.

I got up,"One last brotherly hug..thank you guys for understanding." Nick opened his arms up and Kevn and I pulled in for a group hug,I patted Nick's and Kevin's back,"I love you brothers." I smiled. "Love you too,Joe." They both said.

I headed back to my car and got in,I drove home,thinking,I sighed. I pulled into the driveway and headed inside,"Welcome back Joe." Dallas said,I nodded and headed upstairs,to Demi,"You're home early."  Demi said,I shut the door,"The Jonas Brothers are over." my voice cracked.

"Oh my.." she got up and hugged me,I rested my face on her shoulder,trying not to cry,she rubbed my back,"The boys wanted to go different route..and I just had to agree...because maybe it is what's best,but I loved being in  band." I tried to hold myself together.

She cupped my face,"You know I love you baby,it's going to be okay,God makes things happen,so maybe this was a good thing." she kissed my cheek."Everybody is going to hate us..cancelling tour in only in 4 days before we tour." I said,Demi wiped my falling tear,"If they are true fans,they understand." she stroked my cheek.

"I love you so much,Demi...I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life." I choked up,"I love you too,Joe. You saved me." she kissed me,"Demetria what in the hell is with this pregnancy test in the trash!?" Eddie barged in with the trashcan,Demi looked at the can and than at  me.

"All these are positive..Who's pregnant?" I said,"Me..I'm pregnant.." Demi said,I looked at her,"You are?" I smiled,"Yeah.." she bit her lip,"Why didn't you tell me babe?" I smiled,"Because I was afraid that you would leave me...like you did Ashley.."

"Never.." I went and cupped her face,"I left her because she pretended to be pregnant. We're going to have a baby." I smiled and kissed her.