Forty-Fiveღ

"Demi,we're baaack." all three of them walked in,I bit my lip and cleaned my wrists off quick. I headed out,"Cool.." I said,noticing they are all drunk,I sighed,they stumbled to the next room,"Good friends." I mumbled,being sarcastic.  I needed to go home.

I headed to the bedroom and started packing.

Joe's POV.

A few hours later;

"I need to go to Demi."  I woke up,"Dude,you're awake!" Nick smiled,"I need Demi!!" I sat up,"Dude,you just woke up from getting run over. You broke you leg,calm down." Nick said. "You didn't hear what Demi was telling me,I need her."

"Dude." Nick yawned,"It's 3 in the morning.." 

"I'm not tired." I shrugged,"I am. She's sleeping too,bro. Just close your eyes." he groaned,I sighed and closed my eyes.

Demi's POV.

A few days later;

I'm back in LA,I slipped on jeans with holes and an aztec designed tied crop top. I slipped on a long white cardigan with black mary jane heels. I did my make up and put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my purse and headed inside my car.

I slipped on my sunglasses and drove to the local album store. I parked my car and headed inside,covering my face with my purse.

I started looking through albums,"Demi.." Selena walked up to me,"What?" Not looking at her,"Can you fucking listen to me?" she swore at me,she has never swore at me before,"I am listening to you." I glared at her. "If you are mad at Joe,don't be. I kissed him,he kept pulling away. He kept pulling away. He kept telling me how much he loves me and once you ran away...he was furious at me..telling me how I ruined the love of his life." she said,I continued shuffling through albums. 

"I'm sorry I did it. I was slightly wasted and wasn't thinking straight..I want you to get Joe back." she said,I ignored her,she sighed,"Fine." she sighed and walked off,I sighed,I found an album I wanted,I put it in the bucket,"Hey babes." Keith came to me,"Go away,I'm not in the mood." I looked away,"Come on,I can give you a better life than Joe ever did. Plus my package in my pants is bigger." he smirked,"You're fucking disgusting!" I looked at me.

"Hey,I'm not the one with a sex tape with Jonas." he chuckled,my head turned quick at him,"How do you know?" I looked at him,"Well,he punched me in the face the night I bumped into guys at Blockbuster,so I gave him revenge and stole your sex tape. I'm determine to sell it. You guys are lions." he chuckled.

"You're a sick perverted bastard." I ticked,"Ha. See you later." he winked and walked off. I looked down,I checked out my items and headed back to my car,I got in. I drove home,wiping falling tears,crying. I pulled into the parking lot and headed up to my apartment.

"When the visions around you

Bring tears to your eyes

And all that surround you

Are secrets and lies

I'll be your strength

I'll give you hope

Keeping your faith when it's gone

The one you should call

Was standing here all along

And I will take you in my arms

And hold you right where you belong

'Til the day my life is through

This I promise you

This I promise you.." I heard someone singing,I looked up,it was Joe,he was standing on crutches,looking at me.