Chapter 3

There's POV

"What's he doing here!? Get him out of here!"

A very angry women yells at the BEN and Dark. Dark chuckles at women knowing how well BEN and her use to be, "Calm down, Ene-"

"Calm down!? How can I calm down!!? BEN is here. The one person I swore to never look at, talk to, breath next to, or anything!" The girl named Ene says as she yells at Dark in anger, arms at her sides.

Her blazing magenta colored eyes were still full of betrayal, even now, BEN could feel the guilt returning to him. He didn't want to leave her down here by herself like that but he had no choice.

Out of anger and pain, Ene comes in between the two. Pulling them apart leaving Dark wide eyed at what she's just done. "Ene, why did you do that?" Dark asked surprised.

"So we can leave." She says seriously before walking off, "I'm sure he'll be fine."

"No, he won't." Dark says grabbing BEN's hand. "Just because you hate him doesn't mean you have to kill him." Dark explains to a shocked Ene.

"Well then blame him.. Just get him out of here."

"Well you heard her- BEN?" Dark asks as BEN's eyes are closed. He's not even breathing.

A black substance slowly comes out of his closed eyes making Dark realize he's still has time.

He reluctantly swims to the top when he noticed a figure. He didn't have time to place the guessing game.

He quickly pushes BEN to above the water and out of pond. He looks over at the figure he saw earlier.

It was Jeff. He stood on the other side in shock. Dark quickly headed back into the water, leaving them.

Jeff quickly makes his way to the other side of the pond. "BEN? BEN, come on wake up."

"He's not breathing.." Dark says making Jeff turn around. His head partly out of the water.

"..Damn it!" Jeff shouts as he holds BEN's nose and places his lips against his, giving him air.

He hated saving people, especially people who he barely knew, but BEN was an exception to him. He actually began caring about him even if he didn't admit.

They separated and BEN began coughing up water. "BEN!" Jeff shouts as BEN rolled over covering his ears.

"You're loud.." BEN says lowly. His voice was barely audiable. 

Jeff's eyes widened before grabbing BEN and hugging him close. A real smile on Jeff's face.

"Uh..J-Jeff?" BEN stutters as his face slowly goes into a deep blush. Jeff pulls away. "Are you okay?" BEN questions not use to Jeff's hugs or being hugged in general.

"Yup, are you okay?" Jeff questions happily.

"..I'm fine." BEN says as he looks over Jeff's shoulder. Dark was still watching. A blush speard across his face with a bored expression trying to hide it.

"We should head back." Jeff says as he gets up from the ground.

"..W-Why?"

"Well.. it's where we live."

"...I don't want to head back there." BEN says as he gets up from the ground as well. "And besides, no cares if I'm gone anyway." He finishes as he dusts off his shoulders.

"...I care.." Jeff mumbles but loud and clear enough for BEN to hear.

"Since when? From what I remember you always hated me. I still don't know why." BEN begins to walk in the opposite direction.

"Ever since two days ago." Jeff replies faster then usual filling the tension in the air.

"...So? What about the days before that day? Why start then, instead of before?" BEN questions.

"I... I didn't realize that you were in pain. I didn't know it was my fault either, I'm sorry.."  A sincere tone filled Jeff's mouth shocking the short blonde that stood in front of him, "I don't want you to leave. BEN, I'm truly sorry."

BEN didn't know how to respond to Jeff's apology. He wanted to forgive him but just knew something would happen if he did.

So he decided to walk towards the mansion, "I'm not forgiving you.. but I'll go back to the hell of a house you want me to go back to so much."

"..Really!?"

"Well I'm walking there aren't I?" BEN shouts from the front making Jeff chuckle a bit.

"I promise to make it up to you." Jeff says making BEN roll his eyes.