Chapter 7

Third's POV

"Starting today, you will own your rightful place, as Lieutenant Colonel. You're uniform.. well you know where it is.." Zalgo says he exits BEN's celled leaving him alone.

BEN turns towards his bed and quickly lifting up his mattress. He narrowed his eyes at his uniform before grabbing it and putting it on.

He wore black pants and black combat boots followed by a dull forest green vest. His hat also matched his the color of his vest. Slipping on his sleeveless black gloves and heading out of his cellar. 

(A/N: A cellar is a room by the way.. Not an actual jail cell.)

"Oh, Lieutenant!" A girl with pale skin and  a patch over her right eyes with blood spilling from underneath it shouted as she almost bumped into BEN, "S-So sorry. I didn't see you there.." 

BEN simply ignored her and headed for the command room. "Nice to have you back.." A man with extremely messy hair and a pointy stripped nose greeted BEN.

Ignoring the man, he turned and began walking towards Zalgo's office. "Lieuten-"

An unknown voice spoke before being cut off by a simple wave of  BEN's hand. He entered Zalgo's office to be greeted by his loud thunderous laughter.

"It's like you never left, you know that!?" Zalgo said only to be responded by silence. "Now..." Zalgo began, "Get out of my sight.."

BEN's gaze fell to the floor as he left the room. Only to be greeted by a swarm of people with pleading eyes, "Lieutenant there's been a breach!"

"Someone has broken into sector seven! He's too powerful!"

"We have more then 300 casualties!" They all shouted at once. BEN's growing rather impatient while being bombarded with someone many people on front him.

"Okay, just shut up." BEN finally said pushing everyone to the side, "Just tell me what he looks.."

"He has a white sweater with black pants and shoes. His face is-"

"That'll do.." BEN quickly exited the room. He was only halfway down the hallway from the command center and screams already filled the hallway. He stopped, narrowing his eyes down the dimmed hallway.

"Where is he!?" He hears calling from down the hallway. A visible white blood stained hoodie coming rushing towards him.

He put up his sword, staying on guard. The man was visible. A smile cut into his face.."BEN!" Jeff shouts relieved.

His smile grew wider, "I-I finally found-"

BEN glares at Jeff carefully, "Who are you?" BEN questions.

Jeff looks at BEN wide eyed. "Y-You don't recognize me?"

A man appears from just behind BEN, "His memories were erased." A sinister voice spoke.

"H-His memories..?" Jeff repeats in disbelief, "B-But how?"

BEN rushes towards Jeff placing the edge of his sword near Jeff's neck, "You didn't answer my question.. Who are you? This is your last chance."

Jeff chuckles silently, "I'm not giving up, I know you're still there BEN.." Jeff swiftly moves away from BEN's sword only for BEN to reproach Jeff with his sword.

Jeff quickly uses his own knife to push BEN's sword to the knife and grab onto  BEN's vest, lifting him up to eye level and smashing his lips with his own.

BEN's eye grew wide as the he slowly lets go of sword, allowing it to hit cold concrete floor. Seconds after they separate. Jeff gently letting go of BEN and placing him on the ground.

BEN quickly falls to his knees in shock and held his head in pain. "No! What have you done!?" Zalgo shouts angrily. 

Jeff knelt down in front of BEN pulling him close to his chest, "BEN please.. Remember me-"

"He will never remember! Never!" Zalgo shouts rushing towards the two.

Jeff looks at Zalgo wide eyed and quickly grabbed BEN, holding him bridal style, and rushing down the dimmed hallway. He was stopped by a mysterious force. He looked over his shoulder to see Zalgo with his hands out as if he told Jeff to stop.

An insane smile covered Zalgo's face as he inches towards the two. Jeff glanced down BEN's pained face.

What was he to do?

The moment he looked at Zalgo once more he noticed that the weight in his arms disappeared. Jeff looked up to see BEN floating and heading back behind the Zalgo. 

"Now let's finish you off!" Zalgo shouts as he aims his fist at Jeff who easily dodges him. "Who do you think you were fooling by coming over here, huh?" Zalgo says as he begins to punch Jeff endlessly before pushing him backwards and onto the floor. 

Jeff quickly takes his broken knife that he kept in his pocket and threw it at Zalgo, only for it to run straight through him. Jeff's eyes widened once more.

There was no way for him to beat Zalgo.

He truly was unstoppable. 

"Say your prayers Jeff The Killer!" Zalgo cries as he left his hand in the air, forming a plasma ball and narrowing his eyes down a Jeff.

BEN slowly rises from the ground. His eyes fixated on the situation. His head pounding but now wasn't the time to complain. "Jeff..." He muttered lowly before grabbing his sword. 

A smirk ran across BEN's face knowing he could defeat Zalgo. His sword was the only sword that had the power to do that.

He quickly rushed towards Zalgo aiming for him back, however, Zalgo realizes and throws a plasma ball and BEN, missing him by a inch. 

Zalgo eyes grew wide as he knows it's too late for him to charge up another one. As he is impaled by BEN's sword, flames are quickly released causing Zalgo to scream in pain and disappear from sight. 

"BEN..?" Jeff questions as he looks at notices the blonde falling forward, "BEN!" He shouts catching and hugging him. "BEN, are you-" Jeff freezes before an actual smile covers his face. 

BEN had fallen asleep in the raven's arms. Jeff quietly kisses his forehead before standing up from the ground and walking down the dimmed hallway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the last chapter! D: Uh no! 

C: Don't worry, I'll make it special for you.