Chapter 8

Third'sPOV

Silence reigned in the air as the sun slowly begins to rise, and the sounds of the screams slowly die down in the air.

Jeff walked with BEN on his back until he felt BEN shift slightly. His eyes flutter open as he notices the white hoodie. "Morning.." BEN says casually to Jeff who looks over his shoulder in awe.

Jeff chuckles lightly, "You're finally awake. Now I can show you.." Jeff words trailed off leaving the blonde in wonder.

"U-Um... Show me what?" BEN questions as he slowly slides off Jeff's back and going around to face him only to pulled in my waist and have his lips slammed into Jeff's.

A blush ran across his face as he returned it and killings wrapped his arms around neck. They parted both breathing heavily.

They looked at each other in silence before BEN gives Jeff a warming smile, "I'm glad you did that.." He tells him as he is released from Jeff's grasp.

Jeff chuckles at the blondes words as held his hand walking quietly back to the mansion.

As they approach the mansion, hand in hand, BEN could feel a shiver run down his spine. They entered the mansion.

No sign of anyone in the living. BEN's eyes wonder towards to kitchen and no one in sight.

A smirk went across Jeff's face as he took in this opportunity. He didn't find it strange that no one was here. Probably hiding anyway.

As they head up the stairs and into Jeff's room, BEN face begins to heat up. He'd never been into Jeff's room, nor ever been near in. He never bothered to try and approach Jeff in all honesty.

Jeff closes the door behind him and locks it before quickly jumping in his bed letting out a relieved sigh.

BEN looks around Jeff's room not seeing much of a different between his and his own. However, the thought of being alone with Jeff only cause BEN's mind to wonder, shifting his weight between both his feet in the process.

Jeff takes noticed of this and eyes BEN carefully, "What's wrong?" Jeff questioned surprising the blushing blonde.

"I-It's nothing.." BEN manages to let out.

Jeff raises an eyebrow before a smirk quickly finds it's way onto his face again. He slowly rises from the bed, staring at the blonde intently. He grabbed BEN's hand pulling him closer to himself.

"Are you sure?" Jeff teases.

BEN shakes his head vigorously before staring into Jeff's eyes and Jeff returning them sincerely.

They both slowly lean into a kiss except this time they don't part. The kiss deepens, as they allow the lust and love to consume them.

Jeff reaches for BEN's clothes, slowly clawing them off his white fragile yet sensitive body. Jeff's light touches send pleasure filled chills down BEN's spine as they slowly collapse on the bed.

Time passes.

It's mid afternoon.

A pair of black red eyes flutter open and scan the room. He turns over to be faced with familiar raven haired boy.

His eyes widen and a blush covers his face rapidly, increasing every second looking at the sleeping Jeff that continues to breath lowly as a black rag covers his eyes.

"How long are you gonna keep looking at me like that?" Jeff suddenly spoke causing the blonde to flinch and fall backwards out of the bed, flailing his arms in the process.

BEN sighs before chuckling, "Well, Good Morning to you too." He sits up and looks at the now laughing Jeff.

Jeff sighs lowly after catching his breath and walking out of bed making the blonde blush once more as he sees Jeff in his boxers.

His blush deepens as he remembers last night. He couldn't help but reminisce at the memory. Jeff notices this and throws him a pair of his boxers at BEN's face snapping him out of his trance.

BEN quickly raises from the floor and slips into Jeff's boxers unnoticed. He stretches as he walks out of Jeff's room with Jeff following close behind. "Hey!" Someone shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

Sally's face in view, "Where were you two? Me and some other people went out to look for you guys." Sally says as she crosses her arms.

"Heh, Sorry Sally. I had a sleep over to attend too." BEN says loudly as he turns towards Sally.

"What!? You went to a sleep over without me!?" Sally shouts as she marches up the stairs and in front of BEN poking his bare chest, "Next time!" Poke "When there's a sleep over!" Poke "Invite me!!" She says poking his loudly before marching off.

BEN laughs before he motions Jeff to follow him to the other end of the hallway. "W-Where are we going?"

"My room.." BEN explains as he opens the door. Jeff's eyes the room. He shrugs at how neat BEN's room is.

"Why are we in your room?" Jeff questions as he sits on BEN's bed. He examines it carefully.

"I wanted to give you something and I felt like walking inside of warping." BEN says simply as he reaches into his closet. He ends up crawling inside, noticing that the thing he was looking for is way to deep within the closet.

"Don't go into Narnia.." Jeff says broadly.

"Heheh, I won't-" BEN words are cut off causing Jeff to hurry and sculpt over to BEN only to be hit in the face by a strange black substance.

"What the hell- ...is..this?" He says as he falls backwards into the floor.

BEN's head peaks out from the closet. A sinister smile across his face, "It's..the black stuff.." He says with voice quivering from trying not to laugh at Jeff's first time experiencing the odd drug BEN had given him.

However something caught the blonde off guard, a blush covers his face at Jeff words. He smiles and cuddles with the raven on the floor, "I love you BEN..." Jeff whispers.

"I love you too Jeff." The blonde finished.