Chapter 6

Third's POV

Screams echoed throughout the room. The sounds of drills running and splats of blood being hitting the concrete floor. 

"How is he?"  familiar voice asks from the shadows.

"I'd say he's just about done with his.. special treatment"  Red says as he looks down at BEN's face.

The silhouette glares at the blonde intently. "He's fine now.. Shut it off.." He spoke as he exited the shadows.

Red was astonished by the man's words, "O-Of course sir.." He agree not wanting to agree with man that easily murder him in a single strike of his hand.

"BEN... how are you feeling..?" The man asks only for laughter to fill the empty room.

"Perfect..." He said as blood poured from his eyes. You can tell he looked different just by looking at him.

His hair looking like a dirty sand blonde. Dark circles around his red and black eyes which scream for blood lust.

"Good." The man said, "Now, the time has come for you go back to being a very important Lieutenant Colonel to Zalgo's army.. To my army.." Zalgo said as he patted  BEN's head and disappeared.

His cuffed hands freed from the metal chair. BEN stood up and looked over to Red. His smile faded. "You've done a wonderful job.." BEN tells him before heading towards the door and exiting the room. Red flinched at the sudden compliment and looked away, slightly embarrassed by it. 

He wasn't use to being praised by BEN or anyone for that matter. He didn't respond and followed him out the door. 

Meanwhile, as Jeff approach the doors to his mansion, he could feel himself becoming extremely light headed due to the amount of blood loss. He cursed Jane's name and entered his home. He found Sally watching TV by herself which was unusual, "W-Where's EJ?" Jeff questioned as he made his way towards Sally.

"He's not here." She notices the amount of blood coming from Jeff's side and narrows her eyes. "Slender man is in his studies." 

Jeff nodded as he slowly made his way to the study. As soon as he found Slender man, he got patched up and stayed in his room for the rest of the day. He couldn't go check on BEN due to his injuries but at this point he didn't care.

As he stood in front of BEN's door and knocked, "Hey BEN, I'm coming in.."Jeff says as he uses Jane's knife to twist the door unlocked. As soon as he entered, he froze, "B-BEN?" 

He said as he began searching every inch of his room for him. Under his bed, in the closet, the bathroom, in his drawers but there were no signs of him. Jeff could feel his blood run cold as he realize where BEN was. 

'Damn it!'

Jeff punched the floor angerily. He was taken away from him. Jeff never felt as lost as he did now. What was he going to do? How was he going to find BEN in that hell hole. Jeff growled as he could feel tears form in his eyes. He quickly wiped his face to keep the tears from sliding down his face. 

He marched down stairs and out the door, "Where do you think you're going?" Slender man asked from behind.

"I'm going to find BEN." Jeff stated sternly.

"BEN? Why? He's in his room like he always been. Get back inside and rest or you wound will reope-"

"I DON'T CARE!" Jeff shouted at Slender man, "He's not in his room okay? I checked, now I'm going to go find him.. Don't stand in my way." Jeff finally finished and walked off.

"What does it do for us if that pest comes back here?" Slender man said causing Jeff the freeze in place, "He was annoying anyway. It'll be good for us if he just drowned again." 

"SHUT UP! BEN ISN'T ANNYOING! HE'S ACTUALLY KIND A-AND HE'S ALWAYS ALONE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH!" Jeff snapped glaring at the Slender man. He finally understood what he felt for the lonely blonde, "I.. I love BEN and if he's gone.. then so am I.." 

Jeff finished as he walked away from Slender man into the dark forest. He didn't feel lost anymore. He finally found what was missing. "BEN.. I'm gonna find you.. no matter what.." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's kind of short but...

Can you gus leave comments? C: It worries me when there are no comments. 

You probably think it's horrible so... TT^TT