Snowman-Jims

A.N. Okay this is day 21 of Ego Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

Also, that artwork is not mine. It was made by RAIMEYL on Tumblr. I don't take credit for it at all.

It was cold outside. Okay, that was an understatement, it was freezing outside. That didn't stop you from going outside and playing in the snow with the Jims. The Jims always acted goofy. Your guessing it was just part of their personality. Not that it was a bad thing. They were definitely the more fun egos.

"Hey, (y/n), how about we make a snowman?"

"Alright, but you guys better help me or I swear I will bury you in the snow."

"Okay, okay."

Grabbing a bunch of snow you started to make the snowball bigger by rolling it around in the snow. Rolling it around a few more times you decided that it was finally big enough to be the body of the snowman.

"Okay, you guys make the torso of the snowman while I make the head."

Nodding the Jims got to work. While you were making the head you heard the funny argument the Jims were all having while they made the torso.

"Jim, there's no way that's big enough."

"Of course it's big enough. I know what's best Jim."

"Oh, man, Jim. If Warfstache heard you say his catchphrase you know you would be filled with bullet holes."

"It's not like he copyrighted it or anything."

"You'd be surprised. I mean it is Wilford we're talking about."

"Yeah, that is true. Hey, didn't I just say that that's not big enough."

"Well, maybe our snowman is on a diet and just lost a lot of weight."

"How the hell does a snowman lose weight when it's made out of nothing but snow in the first place?"

"Snowmen can have dreams too, ya know."

Stopping what you were doing you looked at the Jims. "Guys, you know I can hear you right?"

The Jims blushed a little bit and apologized and started to work on making the torso a little bigger. After they were done they all lifted the torso up and walked over to where the snowman was being built. Setting the torso don gently they stepped back and watched you walk over to put the head on.

"Okay, now we just have to accessorize him."

"Oh, he can have my scarf." Reporter Jim took his scarf off his neck and put it around the snowman.

"He can have my hat." Weatherman Jim stepped forward and put his hat on top of the snowman.

"Yeah, well, he can have my carrot."

"Why the hell do you have a carrot in your pocket?"

"I like to be healthy." Cameraman Jim walked toward the snowman and put the nose on the snowman.

Satisfied the Jims and you looked toward Newsman Jim to see if he had anything to put on the snowman.

"Oh, I got nothing."

Smiling you went to find two sticks and some rocks to finish the snowman. After finding what you needed you walked back to the snowman and put the branches in him. You then used the rocks to make the mouth, the eyes, and finally the buttons. Stepping back you smiled at the finished masterpiece.

The moment didn't last forever though. Hearing a large gasp you looked over at Reporter Jim and saw him with a large grin.

"Guys, we need to interview this man!"

'Oh, no!' You thought, you realized the rest of the Jims happily agreed.

"Guys, the snowman is not actually alive. You know that, right?"

"Well, we can still try to interview him."

The Jims quickly grabbed their microphones and the camera and stood in front of the snowman.

"So, Mr.Snowman, what do you think about the holidays?"

"Is it possible for you to lose weight? Not saying your overweight or anything."

"Have you heard the rumors about eating yellow snow?"

"Have you ever tried to eat your own nose?"

Shaking your head you started to walk back to the house after you realized that it was getting dark out.

"Well, I'm gonna go inside. I don't have time for this. You guys better not get sick."

Ignoring what you said the Jims continued to ask the snowman questions that got sillier by the minute.

Bonus:

Walking into the living room with the giant bowl of soup, you set the bowl down on the table and grabbed a spoon to help feed the Jims.

"Ugh, guys, I told you not to stay outside otherwise you were gonna get sick."

The Jims all spoke at almost the same time. "We're sorry, Mother Jim."

"I told you guys not to call me that!"