Winter Walk-Bill the Werewolf

A.N. This is something written for @HannahMorey5.This is unrelated to the Ego Christmas Event. Hope you enjoy!

You were sitting on the couch and flipping through channels. Bored out of your mind you turned to the person that was entering the room. It was Bill. Being close friends with all of the egos you also made sure to be friends with the lesser known ones too. You always thought Bill was a sweetheart, too.

"Hi, Bill! What are you up to?"

Fidgeting nervously, Bill started to stutter a little bit while looking at the ground. "Oh, well, actually I was w-wondering if y-you wanted to go on a w-walk with me? Please? I mean, you don't have to i-if you don't want to."

"I'll go on a walk with you!"

Bill glanced up at you. "R-Really?"

"Yeah, come on we better go now before it gets too dark out."

"Okay."

Grabbing your coat and putting it on you opened the door and walked outside with Bill following you. Picking a direction and starting to walk you didn't notice the small smile on Bill's face. He always liked hanging out with you. He rarely made friends with anyone besides the other egos. Sometimes they can get a little overwhelming though, with all of their different personalities. He also didn't get close enough to people because he was either scared of hurting them or they were scared of him and ran away. He didn't want that to happen to you though. He hoped you would be his friend no matter what.

Trying to focus on something else he almost forgot that he was walking right next to you. He turned towards you and smiled at whatever it was you were talking about. You always talked passionately about the things you loved and he liked that about you. He was always excited to get alone time with you too since all of the egos were trying to get your attention half the time.

Getting too wrapped up in his thoughts he didn't realize that he was starting to grow hair on his hands and arms. Looking at his hands horrified he started to feel pain all over. Oh no, he thought, why did this have to happen right now?! He hoped that you didn't notice, but apparently luck wasn't on his side at all because you looked concerned about what was wrong with him.

"Bill, are you okay?"

Looking up at you he tried to answer but he couldn't. He was slowly turning into a wolf and his vocal cords were morphing, changing. He tried to nod but it was cut short as he whimpered at the pain and slowly sank down to the ground. After a few more painful seconds he fully transformed. He doesn't look up at you when it's over though. He's just laying on the ground, waiting for your terrified scream and calling him a monster.

He doesn't realize that you lowered yourself on the ground next to him and are slowly putting your hand on his back. Jumping from the contact he raises his head and looks at you. He doesn't see the fear in your eyes instead, he sees, concern?

"Oh, Bill are you okay? That looked pretty painful."

Bill was taken aback. Weren't you supposed to be screaming by now? Or is this a trick and you don't actually still consider him your friend. He whines and just stares at you.

"If your wondering then no, I'm not scared, Bill. I would never think of you as a monster. Unless, you decide to attack me, cause then I might have to change my mind.

Bill feels so relieved. Your probably the first person that hasn't freaked out about him changing besides the other egos.

Getting up from your sitting position you start to walk down the sidewalk again. "Come on, let's continues our walk, shall we? Then we can hang out later."

Bill, more than happy at this point runs to walk right next to you. He's glad he finally found a friend like you.