Fireplace- Host

A.N. Omg, I apologize I didn't upload anything yesterday for Ego Christmas. I was really tired and didn't have enough energy to write it really quick. This was supposed to be day 16 of Ego Christmas, so enjoy it now I guess!  

Winter always sucked since it was always below freezing. You never wanted to get out of bed when winter was here. It was a shame you still had to go to work though.

Currently, you were driving back home after working in what you thought hell was like. Seriously, those customers were always so rude. It's like their job is to just annoy you. All you wanted to do was go home, out on your pajamas, and relax by the fireplace.

Parking your car, you got out and walked toward the front door. Taking your keys out of your pocket you unlocked the door and entered the house. You took your shoes and coat off and walked toward the living room.

Upon entering the living room you saw the Host sitting on the couch with a book. Guessing it was in braille you went towards the couch to sit down.

You slowly sat down on the couch so you wouldn't startle Host.

Host knowing you were home now, decided to speak up. "The Host looks up from his book to ask (y/n) how their day was at work."

"Oh, you now Host, it was hell."

"The Host asks if they are alright and would like anything."

"All I want to do is sit back and relax where its warm."

The Host seemed to stare at you for a few seconds before finally getting up and walking towards the kitchen, narrating the whole time. Closing your eyes for a few seconds, you opened them again when Host returned with two mugs filled with hot chocolate.

Host set them down on the table and then walked towards the fireplace to turn it on. After getting the fire started Host walked back to the couch and sat down next to you.

"The Host hands the mug, filled with hot chocolate, to (y/n) and wraps a blanket around the both of them."

"Wow, Host, you didn't have to do all of this for me."

"The Host assures (y/n) that it was no problem and that he would do it again just to see (y/n) be happy."

"Aww, Host, I'm glad I have a friend like you to help me through tough times."

"The Host is glad he has a friend like (y/n), too."