Egg Nog-Yandereplier

A.N. This is day 11 of Ego Christmas. I also wrote another little drabble that I will upload too. I hope you enjoy!

Being with Yandere you always had to make sure he never got jealous. You had to stop him from murdering any people before just so no one got hurt. It wasn't always like that though 24/7, sometimes there would be relaxing moments with Yan too. He was a huge cuddler since he was so clingy in the first place so you often cuddled against each other while watching a movie. Today, however, you wanted to make something with him. Thinking it would be a nice relaxing evening. Which is why you and Yan were in the kitchen trying to make some eggnog then watch a movie.

"No, Yan. You have to mix this together and then you can drink it."

"Oh, like this Senpai?"

Looking at what he was holding you nodded. "Yeah, just like that."

"Now what, Senpai?"

You sighed and glanced at Yan out of the corner of your eye. "Well, since your done you can go sit on the couch and pick the movie you want to watch while I finish mine."

"But I want to be near you!"

"Yan, I promise I'll be right in, okay? You don't have to worry when I'm just aking eggnog."

"O-Okay, Senpai." Yandere grabbed his drink and walked toward the living room to find a movie to watch.

After quickly finishing your drink you grabbed it and slowly made your way to the living room to join Yan. Entering the room you noticed that Yan had gone and gotten a large blanket for the two of you to cuddle in.

Setting your drink next to Yan's on the table, you sat on the couch and Yan almost immediately clung to you.

"Jeez Yan, can you at least let me get comfortable first?"

"Sorry, Senpai."

"It's okay, Yan. Did you find a movie to watch?"

Yan sat up and wore a proud smile on his face. "Yeah, I did, Senpai!

"Good job, Yan. What movies did you pick?"

"It's called A Nightmare before Christmas!"

You and Yan snuggled together and started to watch the movie in peace while also drinking your eggnog. Slowly as the movie was almost over you looked at Yan.

"I love you, ya know that?"

Yan whipped his head towards you and had the happiest expression on his face. "I love you too, Senpai!"