Chapter 26 confusion

NOT EDITED!

Previously

"There's something I have to tell you" he muttered. I looked at him curiously anxiety settling in.

Whenever someone says that it could only go 2 possible ways, either good news or bad news.

"Yeah?" I said hoarsely, my throat felt like the Sahara desert.

"Lana we lost the pup"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

I looked at his solemn expression and could tell he was just as hurt as me.

But this was all his fault!

"You killed it" I murmured under my breath feeling dizzy. He tried to place his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged him away.

"Lana I-"

"You killed the pup" this time I was louder, my mind actually processing the information.

Trent tried placing his hand on my shoulder again, but this time I pushed him full force.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed, tears trickling down my eyes.

He stared at me intensely, his eyes were glassy and his features soft.

"Your a murderer!" I screamed breaking down into tears.

Even though the pregnancy wasn't planned, I still loved the pup and as soon as I found out I was pregnant I took extra care of myself but because of him, I lost it.

"Lana please calm down, I didn't-" I cut him off again, as he tried walking towards me.

"Yes you did, you thought this was Drakes pup didn't you! You wanted to kill it all along!" I yelled at him dragging unwanted attention.

"What's going on in here?" the door creaked open a tad and in popped the slut.

Trent lied to me!

He said he had thrown Hannah out so what the fuck is she doing here?

"Hannah what the fuck are you doing here? Your not welcome here anymore" Trent growled.

I guess he was telling the truth then.

"I came to get my things" her eyes were soft and she turned to me glaring at me.

"I suggest you leave and don't interfere in mine and Lana's business" Trent growled at her and she left the room.

I sat on the bed and held on to my stomach.

I can't believe I lost my pup. Its all Trent's fault, I hate him and I couldn't bare looking at him.

"Lana. Please." He said his eyes prickling with tears.

"How did the pup die?" I asked tears escaping my eye. I felt sick and my stomach was still rippling with pain.

"What do you mean?" He asked stepping towards me.

"How did it die? was it because of the rejection?!" my voice cracked, as the tears continued to leak out my eyes.

"When you blanked out, you fell on your stomach. The force of the fall killed the pup" he flinched at the thought.

"Lana it's ok, we can have other pups." He wrapped his arms around me, but I pulled myself away.

"Who said there will be other pups? It might be ok to you but it's definitely not ok to me!" I screamed.

I hated him and I couldn't ever forgive home for the death of my child.