Chapter 9 Back To School

Lana's pov

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked Hannah as she gave me a weak smile in return. She should seriously not be smiling. "Your on my territory you do know that! I can do what I want to you" I threatened but she gave out a weak laugh.

"Look I just wanted to say that you have to look at the bigger picture of things me an-" I cut her of. "Get out of here now before I do something I might regret" she blinked rapidly in disbelief. "Just listen please!" She begged clasping both her hands together.

"There's nothing to listen to everything's done now! Just get out I already told you I don't want to see your face or his! Leave now!!" She didn't listen.

"Please just-"

"Didn't you hear my sister?!" Jason asked in a abrupt voice. "Get out or else I might do something that I won't regret!" She gave me puppy dog eyes but I nodded no. I didn't want to hear what she said not anymore.

She bit her bottom lip and wriggled past me and Jass. I really didn't want to do that but I don't have the courage nor the strength to listen to her bullshit. "Thanks Jass" I said weakly as he pulled me into a hug.

"What are brothers for" he laughed and rubbed the top of my head so my hair got really messy. "For ruining my hair?" I laughed and asked him sarcastically.

He took me back inside a smile still plastered on his face. "Lets go out" he suggested while slumping himself on the couch and eating half of my popcorn. "No I want to finish watching titanic" I said as I snatched my bowl of popcorn out his hand and flung myself on the sofa across from him. "Whatever"

"What are you getting Chloe for valentines day?" I pushed my feet up on the sofa and placed the blanket over me. I saw his sudden change of mood from relaxed to oh my god! "I totally forgot" he yelled getting up in a panic. "I've been so busy organising and doing the packs things that I forgot about valentines day" he gave me a rant before heading towards the door.

"I'm going to go fix something up. How many days away is it?" He asked while rubbing his forehead. "14th February do the math" he counted on his fingers. "4 days away. That's not comforting last year I forgot about valentines day. I had promised her this year I would do something big, something that no one has ever done" I looked at his confused face he looked exactly like dad right now, but I didn't want to make him lose his concentration so didn't say a word.

"Ok Lana I'm going to go set something for valentines day I will be back" he smiled as he walked out the door slamming it shut behind him.

Guess I'm watching titanic alone. I snuggled into the blanket and pressed play this time watching the whole movie with out stopping it. By the end my box of tissue was empty I had snot hanging from my nose and tears streaming down the sides of my face.

"What happened?" Klara asked rushing to my side. "Titanic happened" she gave a small sigh of relief before getting up again. "When did you come?" I asked sounding puzzled. "Just now" she handed me a tissue as I cleaned my nose.

"My son is going to his other house again and taking his children. So I decided to come here" she smiled. "I think it's your bed time. Come on and I will take you upstairs" I smiled at her and followed her up. Time for bed.

---------

2 days later

The alarm clock buzzed in my ears as I rose to the morning sun shining through my drapes. School.

I jumped out my bed and ran into the shower letting the water sooth my body. I jamp out shoving my tooth brush in my mouth and spitting the paste out my mouth once I was done. A pair of skinny's lay at the top of my cupboard as I yanked them down and pulled them on. I slung on my Mickey Mouse shirt and wore my blue vans. I fixed my hair and makeup and grabbed a banana and my bag as I ran out the house.

SHIT car keys I turned around but thankfully Klara stood there with my car keys in her hands like a trophy. "Is it a ritual for you to forget your car keys" she laughed pulling me into a hug. "Study hard" I nodded and shut the door behind me.

I sat in my car and slung my bag in the back seat. I have to go and collect Alex as well. I drove out the drive way and headed towards Alexis's house and as usual she was late. I called her "hey Alex hurry up I don't want to get late on the first day back" my voice sounded intimidated but I didn't mean it.

"Oh sorry babe I'm just coming" I hung up. It took about 5 years before Alexis finally came out her house. She had done her hair better than usual and had her special lipstick on meaning she liked someone.

She opened the car door and sat in the car. "What's with the hair and makeup?" I asked while I backed out her driveway. "Nothing I'm just going to make chris jealous" she smiled. "Do you think I look sexy enough for it?" I laughed but she gave no response.

"What are you laughing at?" Her face grew red for some reason. "Just how you would go to any extreme to make a boy jealous." I paused as she looked at me and gave a smile. "You look nice everyday"

"Well thanks but today I've vowed to make Chris want me back." After a long drive we finally reached school. I parked my car and went in as the bell rang straight away.

"I will see you later I've got art first period" Alex smiled as she walked the opposite direction. "Well for me it's physics time." I smiled as she gave a small wave. I hate physics it's so hard and the worst subject ever I can't stand it. I walked up to physics and walked into my class.

I dumped my stuff on my chair beside Kirsten Alexis's worst enemy. "Hey" Kirsten said her face packed with a whole tub of foundation. "Hey" I replied taking my physics books out and a pen. I put my bag down at the side of my desk and sat on the stool.

"Ok class settle down" Mr Pollock said as he scanned the class room. "Miss Black I just thought I'd tell you that you've been called down to the office leave your things it will only take 10 minutes" he said as he clasped his hands together.

I jumped of the stool and ran out the class. I'm hardly ever called to the office the last time I was called was when Klara was handing in my party clothes which I needed after school that's it.

I ran down the stairs and to the reception desk. "Yes?" She asked her tone was rude. "I was called down to the office''

"What's the name?" She asked. "Lana Black" she keyed in my name and finally looked up through her glasses. "If you would just like to go to the next door along and she will tell you why you've been called" her tone was monotonous.

I walked down to the next door as my breath caught in my chest. "Oh my god Trent what are you doing here?"

-------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k