Chapter 23 Rejection

Not Edited

Previously:

"It's best for you Lana, its time you got away from all this drama" he explained placing his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off walking towards the door.

"I'm not going!" I yelled slamming his room door shut behind me.

I trekked down the stairs heading for the main door, opening the door I sat inside my car and made my way to my destination.

Trent's house.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

As soon as the house came into view I began to feel nervous. I know that I was trespassing on Trent's territory, but I was his mate so I'm sure he would be able to make an exception.

I parked my car and locked the doors behind me, walking up to Trent's house door.

The nerves had kicked in at full speed and I began to feel jittery.

I wanted to run back to my car and drive home, but my wolf was forcing me to go see my mate, and tell him about me being pregnant.

I know for sure that when Trent finds out I'm pregnant he will never even look at Hannah again.

But I don't know why, my sick sense was saying something really bad is going to happen so I should just turn back now and go home.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and rang the house door bell and out came Blake Sanders -Trent's younger brother- he looked exactly like Trent except his eyes were a darker shade of blue and his jaw line wasn't as prominent.

He looked at me for a long moment before he finally broke the silence.

"What do you want?" He asked in a rude and harsh tone. My wolf was getting annoyed at the way he was talking to me, didn't he realize that I have alpha blood running through my veins.

How dare he speak to me like that.

But I pushed the thought to the back of my head and controlled my wolf.

"I want to speak to Trent" I said rudely mimicking his harsh tone. He glared at me and I could see his dark blue eyes growing darker at the tone of my voice.

He probably also has a dominant wolf.

"Well, he's busy" he said, before slamming the door on my face.

I was a bit taken aback when the door made contact with the tip of my nose, but soon recovered.

My hands were shaking as I forced my wolf to keep calm, I could feel my sharp canines poke out of my gums, as the anger boiled inside me.

My wolf did not appreciate this type of lousy behavior from someone who was probably younger than me.

I took a few deep breaths calming my wolf before ringing the door bell again. This time I rang it multiple times to show the frustration I had with Blake.

The door swung open, again revealing a very angry Blake. His eyes were pitch black and I could see his claws had come out, from sheer rage.

I wasn't going to lie, I did feel intimidated by him but I obviously didn't show him that.

"I already told you he's busy" he said stepping towards me with sheer hatred in his eyes. His chest made contact with mine, as he looked down on me in an intimidating manner.

"I didn't ask you if he was busy or not, I demanded you to take me to him" I pushed him away from me as I said these words and he gave me a crook smile in response.