Chapter 13 mistakes

"Are you kidding me?" Alexis yelled in annoyance as i told her everything that happened. I looked at her trying to control myself but failing miserably. Stop crying Lana why do you keep crying for him when he doesnt even care about you. I told myself taking a deep breath in and looking back up at Alex. 

"Drakes coming here he said he will be over in 5 to 10 minutes" i nodded, i really didnt want to face him right now because he was right when he said 'Once a cheater always a cheater'. 

"Oh and Jason is on his way home i never told him anything about what happened i will leave that to you" i nodded, i really didnt want to speak to anyone because every time i spoke i felt a big whole in my heart.

I looked around my room which was disaster strucken, my favourite vase was lying on the ground shattered into small pieces that would never be fixed again, a small photo of me, alex and drake lay on the ground a large crack on the frame.

I walked over to it as Alex followed me with her gaze. I picked it up from the ground and began to wipe of any remaining glass of the frame.

We looked really small even though it was only 2 years ago it looks as though it was a decade ago, a small smile appeared on my face as i looked closely at the picture. We were all holding ice cream and Alex had it smoothered all over her nose. 

"Hey dont laugh at that picture, i was cute when i was younger" i still continued laughing forgetting all the events of yesterday.

"We all look so happy here" Alex said wiping her hand along the photo and examining it closely. I nodded in response as i looked at the photo, i really didnt want to speak to Drake right now i just wanted to be left alone.

"oh yeah i forgot to ask hows Zack?" she gave a big grin just by the mension of his name. Her eyes lit up in excitment and her cheeks went bright red. 

"He's perfect, hes everything i could imagine in a guy and hes so considerate he just gets me" she babbled on but i had fazed out. I wish i could have been this happy just by hearing my mates name!

I wish i could talk about him all the time on how perfect he is and how hes so considerate and understanding, but i just cant. Every time i think of him i just want to vomit and kill him or kill myself or kill that stupid bitch Hannah.

I looked up and finally faced Alex who had realised i was no longer listening to her speech. "If you dont want me to talk about this i wont, i know its hurtful for you" i gave her a smile.

"No Alex im totally over him so you can talk about Zack i dont mind" she nodded but she never spoke about Zack after. She just started talking about how she got this cute new top from New-look and how she doesnt want to go to school tomorrow. 

Ding Dong 

The bell rang and she jolted of her seat, "i will get it" she yelled as she ran down the stairs. Minutes later Drake and Alexis came running up the stairs. Drake looked into my eyes and then looked away almost as though he was disgusted at me. I followed his gaze as it traveled around my room and then back at me but i quickly looked away. 

"Guys im just going to head home, my dad must be waiting for me its family game night toodles" she gave a small wave and before i could stop her so it was less awkward she had ran out my front door. 

i gave a small sigh as Drake sat on my bed next to me.

After 5 or 10 minutes of a killer silence Drake finally did something unexpected, he got up walked over to my window opened it and just gave a big loud manly scream which took me by suprise, I looked at him with a confused expression plastered on my face as he shut the window and sat back down on my bed. 

"what the fuck was that?" i asked confusion leaking through my mouth, he looked at me and gave a small smile "i do it when im angry so i dont end up hurting someone, i like to keep my feelings inside" i nodded still a bit confused. 

"look lana Alex already told me what happened" he paused and looked up into my eyes "i just wanted to let you know that no matter what i will always be here for you" a smile appeared on my face but quickly disappeared. 

"Drake" i sighed as he looked at me a bit confused "Im sorry Drake but im just not ready to get into a relationship again, I dont want to leave one and enter another. Just give me sometime and maybe later we can go on a date but im just not ready yet" he gave a small nodded in understanding. 

"Theres just one thing that i want to do before i leave" he leaned in and kissed me, the kiss got deeper and deeper and i didnt want to pull away. Maybe it was because i was confused annoyed and frustrated. Or maybe this is what i thought was supposed to be my revenge on Trent i dont know.

---------------------

beep beep beep beep 

i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock as i moaned in annoyance, i could nto be bothered with school today i rubbed my eyes and turned to the side to switch of my alarm clock when i was greeted by a sleeping Drake.

Oh my gosh did we have?

no we couldnt have i mean i would have remembered. I looked under the cover to see both me and Drake nude.

Oh shit!

what have i done i cant lead Drake on hes in love with me. i grabbed the blanket and wrapped it round me still leaving some to cover drake. "wake up Drake" i said poking him on his forehead, he let out an annoyed moan before turning on his side and falling asleep again. 

 "wake up" i said again poking his shoulder, this time he turned to face me his eyes slowly opened before he jolted up.

"oh shit school" he yelled before jumping out my bed and running to wear his jeans and shirt from last night. "lana i will see you in school i might be late so if anyone asks tell them" i nodded as he ran out my room and out my house.

i picked up my phone from my bedside, as i thought about whats happened. What the fuck have i done? i cant believe i played him on i should have stopped him as soon as he kissed i shouldnt have let the kiss deepen.

What if he thinks were together now?  

i looked at my phone as i saw a text from Alex

to: lana 

how did your talk with Drake go?

from: Alexis 

i took in a gulp as i sent her a text back 

to:alex 

better than expected 

from: lana 

i got out my bed and began to get changed to get ready for the dreadful day ahead of me.

---------------------------

ok short but i just wanted to post something since i thought it had been a while :) 

so do u guys think she should go with Drake or not ??

or do u think she should just forgive Trent??

 NOT EDITED